Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Send out a prayer for my niece Cristina Marie.

She has a very rare syndrome that is to detailed to go into. She was hospitalized this morning because she started having seizures yesterday, that could not be stopped with her usual medication. She has been sedated to stop the seizures and they are doing an EEG to try and get more info on what is going on.

Please, if you would, hold her in your thoughts. And my sister Ruth, as well. They have both been through so much...

Thank you..

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
Will do.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Prayers, Michelle. :2pray
I went through a similar experience when I was very young. Can be very scary.
You still got Brandy up there with ya?

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jkfr6 said:
Prayers, Michelle. :2pray
I went through a similar experience when I was very young. Can be very scary.
You still got Brandy up there with ya?
Thank you!

And, Brandy is by now i'm sure at her parents house up north! I overslept today and she was gone when I woke up! :eek It was great having her here again though...

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Michelle

First, sorry I bailed with out saying bye but didn't want to wake you. It was fun as always. :)

Second, you, your sister and niece will be in my prayers. I am going with mom and dad to Christmas eve service and if I get there early enough I'll see if Pastor Dave will ad them to our prayer request portion of the service.

Luv ya girl. call me if you need me.

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jkfr6 said:
Michelle,
Any updates on Cristina Marie? Been praying.
Sorry I haven't posted before now. It's hard to get info 'cause my sis can't use her cell in the hospital.

They found out that she has an infection in her trach. (She has a tracheostomy) The infection is what caused the seizures they think. :shrug They had taken her off tegretal awhile ago, and put her on some other anti-seizure medicine. It doesn't seem to work as well.

She was sedated through much of yesterday, and unable to breathe on her own, but, is awake now, and off the respirator. She is still on an IV drip of antibiotic, but, if they can find something suitable in pill form, they will send her home tonight.

Thank you so much for your prayers.... Some days with Cristina, prayers are all we have!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Thanks for posting Michelle. I'm healthy, and some days prayer is all I have too! Christina has a rough road ahead it sounds like. I will keep praying for her and her family....:D

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Michelle, she is on my prayer list..Bob

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys!! She got out of the hospital today, and went home and celebrated Christmas!

Thanks again for the prayers, it means so much!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts