Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**********PLEASE READ**********

Okay, this is getting tedious scrolling through the posts to find info, so, everyone planning on participating in the ride on Nov 2nd, please send me an email with your emergency contact name and phone #, email address, bike you will be riding and the color, your real name and screen name and all the above info for anyone you are bringing that is not on this board.

If you don't send the info, you will not receive the follow-up email with the ride information. Please also include the group you plan on riding in. Use fast, medium and slow, not 1, 2 or 3. We still need volunteers for leading and sweeping the slow group. We would prefer someone that is already familiar with the hill country roads.

I know it's a pain, but we really need this info. Thanks.

My email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
binskies ....

Can you post somewhere the screen names of the people you do have? I've sent you and brian my info, but just wanna confirm that ya'll got it ... others might like to see the same.

Also, with an idea of who all is coming, we might pull a few more people out of the woodwork.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure thing, RC...

So far I've got:

Chetnik
ReyndoggRSV
Tyler Durden
Rocket_Cowboy
binskies
EyeRida6R
Chris S
JBTX
929er
pewter99ta or vagabond (he's not sure who he is)
ATXf4i
929ers friend Mike
Hawker
CHT
CHT's friend
O.W. Kenobi
h8rain
AustinVFR

I know there's alot more out there, but they haven't sent the info yet.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
You'd better check your mail. :p :laughing

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
As a side note to this my house is still available for crashing and bike parking. I have a garage with only one lonely F4i in it that would love some friends to play with. I have a spare room and lots of floor space. Cant' wait to see everyone.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
binskies said:
I'm quite sure of who I am... It's the other voices in my head that are confused sometimes... :redflip

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
binskies said:
Sure thing, RC...

So far I've got:

Chetnik
ReyndoggRSV
Tyler Durden
Rocket_Cowboy
binskies
EyeRida6R
Chris S
JBTX
929er
ATXf4i
929ers friend Mike
Hawker
CHT
CHT's friend
O.W. Kenobi
h8rain
AustinVFR

I know there's alot more out there, but they haven't sent the info yet.
Don't see my name on there... is it a given or what?:ar15

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Morph, you are not on the list because you have not sent me your info yet. You are not exempt from this requirement. :D Send it, and I'll add you.:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts