Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, we understand you like CF, but please...... do not chew up the other sites resources to bring everyone here. I understand mass flood of PM's and stuff has been clogging other sites, and even some delamitory posts about the other sites were around... Uncool!

These guys took VERY GOOD care of everyone while we built this place. Give them some love and most importantly, some respect!!

Thanks!

R-

·
Registered
454 Posts
This will be my home but I plan on supporting the other sites as well. We all love the same sport guys, lets just all get along.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Right on Rez.

If anyone see's anyone flaming another board please feel free to PM me and we will take care of it.

:badass

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Thanks Rez!!

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
Yeah, no talking shit about the other sportbike sites. Were all in it for the love of motorcycling.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
It's all good we are all one big clan.;)

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Long live cycleforums.com!

Actually, SBN shutting down got me to check out those other sites...and now I have several sportbike boards to visit.

IMO, the more the merrier!

·
Registered
35 Posts
YZFRob said:
Also if you see someone bashing here on another site, ignore them. They arent worth it.
If you see anyone bashing CF.com on Sportbike World just let me know and I'll take care of it. :chainsaw

·
Super Moderator
23,498 Posts
FZR Ace said:
Long live cycleforums.com!

Actually, SBN shutting down got me to check out those other sites...and now I have several sportbike boards to visit.

IMO, the more the merrier!

I check about 17 different boards.:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Thats more than I hit Rob... I think I've got about 5 or so...

but this one... it's full of subboards!!!:eek:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I actually didn't even know a couple of boards existed until SBN shut down. I saw people griping about sportbikes.ws rules today now that they know they can come here. I thought it was pretty uncool since those guys made a big effort to welcome everyone. Always a couple of bad apples I guess. :laser

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I'll still post over there but this is defently home thanks a million Rezin! :creep

1 - 19 of 19 Posts