Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
I get this table tonight and they are sitting their with their menus folded.... I go over to them and realize they are midgets! I had never waited on midgets before....

I go over and welcome them and they are ready to order....

"Well, we are gonna eat light tonight... We both just want soup and breadsticks..."

OK folks... What kind of soup would you like....

"What do you got?"

:basil :basil You know, I tell them the soups, repeat it about two or three times in typical DUH style and they finally decide on Zuppa Toscana, which is the sausage and potato soup....

So I go back to the kitchen and bring them soup and breadsticks.... I tell them to enjoy their meal and I thought... Well at least they'll be quick....

I go over to another table to check on them.... I hadn't been gone two minutes when they were ready for another bowl of soup... I was like... Damn... They devoured it!

I go back and get more, bring it out.... and two minutes again, they want more!

So, its time for the third bowl...

fourth bowl.........

fifth bowl..... :rant

sixth bowl (and more breadsticks).....:rant :rant :rant

seventh bowl......... :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

eighth bowl.................... :mad

nine friggon bowls of soup for people who are paying $3.95 each to run my friggon butt off..... Where in the blue hell are they puting it! :rant

Any more soups folks? No, we'll take the check.........

They leave me 10 Bucks and my $2.10 tip for all my exercise....

Where the heck did these midgets put all this soup????????

Oh and after they cashed out, they sat at my table talking for an additional 45 minutes! :rant

You can add this soup-crazed midget couple to my Crazy Olive Garden Collection! Only a week and a half left folks.....

Tick..... Tick..... Tick.....

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Redrider2k2 said:
I get this table tonight and they are sitting their with their menus folded.... I go over to them and realize they are midgets! I had never waited on midgets before....

"Well, we are gonna eat light tonight... We both just want soup and breadsticks..."

"What do you got?"

:basil :basil You know, I tell them the soups, repeat it about two or three times in typical DUH style and they finally decide on Zuppa Toscana, which is the sausage and potato soup....

So I go back to the kitchen and bring them soup and breadsticks.... I tell them to enjoy their meal and I thought... Well at least they'll be quick....

I go over to another table to check on them.... I hadn't been gone two minutes when they were ready for another bowl of soup... I was like... Damn... They devoured it!

fourth bowl.........
nine friggon bowls of soup for people who are paying $3.95 each to run my friggon butt off..... Where in the blue hell are they puting it! :rant

Oh and after they cashed out, they sat at my table talking for an additional 45 minutes! :rant

You can add this soup-crazed midget couple to my Crazy Olive Garden Collection! Only a week and a half left folks.....

:crackup Classic!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Apparently "Everyone Loves Raymond". It's the top rated sitcom and that godamn show makes me want to stab my own eyes out.

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
mpost said:
Apparently "Everyone Loves Raymond". It's the top rated sitcom and that godamn show makes me want to stab my own eyes out.
+1... Ok, so it's not the worst show I've ever seen (I think Seinfeld was actually worse) but seriously, I've only pity-chuckled at it a few times, and that was only because you can tell it was meant to be really funny but it just fell short...

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
99% of all network sitcoms are like that. None of them on now are funny. I don't understand how anyone could actually laugh at that shit. Friends is the best example of retard-level comedy (if you wanna call it comedy). Seinfeld is one of the few that actually was funny! Not all the episodes were great, but there were a number of pretty good ones.

·
Registered
861 Posts
smokee said:
friends... that show is sooooo not funny.
Yeah, the guys all seem like they're probably bi, and the women are hot, but "dead fuck" hot. The only time it's funny is when they have their psycho parents on once in a while

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
Joeys sister in his new show.... now that chick is hot :eek

My sense of humor is sick, and I dont find alot of things funny that regular people do :shrug

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
snaps said:
+1... Ok, so it's not the worst show I've ever seen (I think Seinfeld was actually worse) but seriously, I've only pity-chuckled at it a few times, and that was only because you can tell it was meant to be really funny but it just fell short...
Remind me to never listen to your opinion on TV:shake

j/k:redflip

But seriously Seinfeld was fucking awesome. One of the few sitcoms worth watching. Everybody loves Raymond is not THAT bad. It has it's moments.

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
Apocolypse said:
Joeys sister in his new show.... now that chick is hot :eek

My sense of humor is sick, and I dont find alot of things funny that regular people do :shrug
his sister looks like a man:shake

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
Redrider2k2 said:
Remind me to never listen to your opinion on TV:shake

j/k:redflip

But seriously Seinfeld was fucking awesome. One of the few sitcoms worth watching. Everybody loves Raymond is not THAT bad. It has it's moments.
I guess we just have different tastes. I do happen to like South Park and the new show after it.. ("drawn together" I think) and have seen just about every episode of the Simpsons. But as far as sitcoms go, the good ones stopped in the early 90's. Or maybe that's just when I grew up and realized that nothing was good anymore :shrug :laughing

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Redrider2k2 said:

"What do you got?"

fourth bowl.........

Damn You, I am Funny! :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
The Burger Kind X-mas carol.

I have never, ever heard anything so fucking stupid in my entire life. Everytime I hear somebody play it, I either ask them to change it or I'll just walk away.

·
Beati pacifici
3,067 Posts
Any Simpsons made after 1993.

Most sitcoms.

Every comedian since Chris Rock.

The "jackass" type shows.

Almost every comic strip except "Sherman's Lagoon"

·
Registered
861 Posts
You like Animal House but not Jackass? It would appeal to the same sense of humor I would think. Jackass The Movie was fuckin hilarious!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts