Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's see some talent. Try to keep this to traditional materials rather than Photoshop and other graphics programs. We'll save that stuff for another thread.

Post paintings, sketches and the like. I'm sure there are plenty of talented people here, so show you're stuff.

I'll start with a few things I've got on my computer at the moment.

#1 is a painting I did for my 4 month-old niece. I'm considering doing a children's book in the same style.

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
those are awesome Milo I don't have a scanner can't get mine in I'll have to take some pictures of the painting I am working on when I finish ;)

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
miztress6 said:
those are awesome Milo I don't have a scanner can't get mine in I'll have to take some pictures of the painting I am working on when I finish ;)
Definately post it if you can. :D

Here's another that I think I may have posted a long time ago.

·
Graphic support
1,525 Posts
I wish I had a scanner...... mostly stuff in my sketch book. Have a few canvas paintings and air brush work.

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
MIlo you ever going to offer any of your work for sale? I am really interested in some of your older pieces you posted at SBN

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Wow milo,

why would I want to follow that with any of my crappy drawings?:laughing

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1fastchick said:
MIlo you ever going to offer any of your work for sale? I am really interested in some of your older pieces you posted at SBN
I've sold a few things at some local showings, but nothing major. When I FINALLY have my portfolio site up, I may try to sell a few things from it....just for the hell of it.

Thanks for the compliments. Now, post something so my shit isn't the only stuff in this thread. :p

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
I'd help ya out Milo but I don't have anyway of scanning a drawing....I can however post some CAD drawings I've done.

Here's one of Paul Newmans Trans Am series cars....(Note the actual Trans Ams in the drawing are a joke)

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
HOLY COW! Sorry about the size! I didn't realize it would be so big!

Uhh I won't post anymore...sorry MILO your on your own!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
i wish i had aristic talent, ill just stick to math and science oh well

·
Registered
162 Posts
karl 1052 has some good work as well I remember him doing an Avatar for ***** -I think?? It was very good...:p

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
I do photography and write gory mysteries. My photgraphy tends toward the creepy, sometimes whimsical, usually creepy, though.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts