Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see a pic of you riding or racing your bike. I have noticed some new people here, So let's show everyone what we are all about. I'll start it off.

Razor.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
here I am, in front of 6 at Monrovia

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Rezin, that backpack makes you look totally bandito ! Like you just been 'taggin and are on the run :biggrin

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Being a bit squidly at the NE gathering last month... This was a nice stand up wheelie (That ended badly tho ;))

(What a blast we had tho!)

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
edzo said:
Rezin, that backpack makes you look totally bandito ! Like you just been 'taggin and are on the run :biggrin
:lol :lol :lol
I can sooo picture that too

Peace Out

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You got tricks??

Well you know I had to chime in on the trick pics. Here's me doing an Endo on a Scooterino at the XSBA Stuntfest earlier this year.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Here's one of the X Man in action at the schweet BeaveRun facility.

X Man

·
Registered
186 Posts
OK guys. How the devil do I get my pic to show up????

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
:D

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
X man, I got your picture right here....:D

:redflip

·
Registered
186 Posts
Normam Rockwell portrays the X Man.....well, the X anyway. I'm honored.:D

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
hmmm, weird you can't post up a pic. simply attach pic and if it ain't too big it goes up

blaaarrrgghhhhh

:breasts

:eating

·
Registered
186 Posts
DAMMIT JIM!!!!!!!!! I can't figure this freaking thing out!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Awesome, you added a picture link... Thanks How do you guys have all the fancy icons? Big ones, little ones... ones that I don't even see in the smilies section...???? Anyone care to share in the secrets?:confused

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
X Man said:
DAMMIT JIM!!!!!!!!! I can't figure this freaking thing out!
Rodney,

To post a picture just click the "Post Reply" button. From there enter your message into the text box. To add the pic simply scroll down and click "Browse". This will bring up your files allowing you to select a picture. Just double click on the pic you want to upload and then click "Submit reply". Your file size can be no larger than 548576 bytes. :D Good luck.

Razor.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bikergal said:
Awesome, you added a picture link... Thanks How do you guys have all the fancy icons? Big ones, little ones... ones that I don't even see in the smilies section...???? Anyone care to share in the secrets?:confused
The pictures you see under everyone's user names are called "Avatars". You can create with them with programs such as Photoshop. If you have a picture and an idea of what you would like for yours then just send it to me and I will make you one.;)

You can also got to the "Avatars and Graphics support" section here on this website. There are some great artists there who can also help make you an Avatar. Here's the link to that section. http://66.216.90.251/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=107

Razor.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts