Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna hear your disaster experiences in a bar...
I'll start it out...

It was a nice cold december day..
My cousin, my buddy Mike, my cousins buddy Matt and I went for a nice day of skiing at J-Peak...
So my cousin and Matt say they are done, and for mike and I to keep skiing while they goto the bar for a Hot-Tadee (sp?)...
So mike and I keep skiing, they turn on the snow machines and it becomes unbreable, it just made your face sting REALLY bad...
So we get to the bottom of the mountain mike bings the gear back to the car, while I goto find m cousin and his buddy...
I enter the bar, its packed...
I finally find my cousin and matt, I tap their shoulder, tell them whats up...they say they are gonna finish their round and then we'llleave, I say ok, they turn around and face the bar, I am walking away...and as I am walking away this women collapses on me, just flat out collapses....
I get pushed into my cousin and matt, who stan up, bwith bottles in hand thinking that I have somehow managed to start a fight in the .5 seconds since they last saw me...
so anyways, this woman is flat out on the floor, totally KO...
her husband is standing over her, flipping out...
Kathy, Don't do this to me Kathy!
Kathy!!
I tell the bartender to call 911...
I turn back and watch this man with his wife...I turn around again, and the bartender is just standing there... so I yell at him again to call 911... finally he does...
the woman regained consciousness just before the paramedics got there... she had'nt even been drinking tho...
was really fucked up...

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Oh man!!

Ok..... back in 1998, I had just gotten back THAT DAY from a VERY long field problem at Fort Bragg. I went to a bar waaaaayyyy out towards Spring Lake called Misfits. A buddy and I went there to play pool. He was driving. I was already drunk by the time we get there and I shouldn't have been drinking anymore. I was stumbling all around the bar (bathroom and back) and couldn't talk to save my life. Anyway..... I went out to the pay phone to make a call and this big ape lookin dude comes out and hits me with the swingin saloon door. I realized it about 2 min later and yelled out to him "Why don't you say excuse me or somthing". He says "Why don't you come and make me". I ran right into his fist.... No shit! I ran down the 25 ft hall way right into his fist. I think he hit me a couple more times and kicked me (I don't remember feeling any of this cause I was so drunk). Buddy comes out lookin for me, sees me sittin there bleeding. I get a free t-shirt and a busted nose outta the deal. Funny that I never saw the guy again, although I don't really remember what he looked like, just that he was big and had long blonde hair.

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
St. Patrick's Day Weekend Pub Crawl. 9:30am Saturday Morning, 14th hour of drinking.

Dan (names changed to protect the guilty) passes out in the rest room of the bar, pants around ankles.

Other bar patrons, us - riding a rented bus for the crawl, write a note on a bar napkin, remove his wallet (but leave ID), and his boxers, leaving him his jeans.

Note reads "Dan - Call me, you're awesome, Steve 638-xxxx"

6 hours later we get a panicked call from Dan.

·
Registered
220 Posts
OK,

:laughing

Ive got one for you all. It started out in a bar. Its funny as hell to me now, slightly embarrassing but wtf, it's CF.

Many years ago, about 14 I guess, I was looking around town for a bag of smoke. Unable to find any, I was bummin and had searched everywhere.

I saw a bar/restuarant called "The Chamelion" and headed in thinking wtf, why not. Never heard of the place anyway.

Inside I recognized a guy Id seen before with long hair (back when), and more or less made my mission obvious to him.

He said he could score, but Id have to come back to his house.

"Sure, why not"

So I jump in a complete strangers car, a man at least 15 years my senior who I didnt know from Mary and drove off hoping to get stoned in the process.

Turns out he collected cars, and had a wicked nice collection. We were driving a 67/68 Camaro and were talking about cars when we pulled off the main road onto an access road just outside of town.

I started to get nevrous.

We drove down the access road for about 5 plus minutes. By this time I had quieted down, had checked for my Gerber, and was making notes on which way we were going. He stopped, and turned into a gravel driveway. We drove into a garage full of cars. It was all dark except for one small light waaaay at the far end of the garage. He got out first and told me to walk towards the light. I did so only after he led the way. I insisted on it. I was scared as hell.

He then told me to wait just after I stepped inside the lit part and began apologizing for the condition of his house, he was remodeling. I was inside the house, or part of it, and straining like hell to see what was around me.

He flipped on the lights, they were bright.

I sat there blinking for a moment looking around, a moment later I was wishing I hadn't.

We were standing in what appeared to be his living room. It had a TV, two Chairs, two lamps, a coffee table and the walls were adored with various pictures of naked men. Many of which had big giant boners......

Oh shit

"Ummmmmmm"

"Hey man, relax sit down"

"Ummmmmmmm"

"Sit down"

"OK"

I sat down in the closest chair desperately trying to find something other than a penis to look at.

It wasn't working.

He walked over to a closet and puled out a huge brown bag full o buds. He gave me a handful, told me to roll it up and keep the rest and to chill out.

I was so nervous I couldn't roll a bone to save my life. :laughing

To make an already long story shorter, the guy was pretty cool in the long run. Shortly thereafter, he told me.

"Relax, your not my type, it's obvious. Now you can chill, we can smoke and Ill give you lift back into town. No worries OK."

I did.

We smoked, chilled, and took a ride back into town in a sweet Corvette he had in his garage.

Needless to say, I never went back to the "The Chamelion" :laughing

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
BWAHHHHAAA you weren't his type :laughing

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
miztress6 said:
BWAHHHHAAA you weren't his type :laughing
Pitty...story could've gotten much more interesting! :redflip

·
Registered
309 Posts
Oblique fracture of the second metacarple. (sp?) AKA a broken hand. It happened at Funky Planet in Vancouver, I learned to stop hitting once they are down cause it only hurts yer hands worse.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hyrowler said:
Oblique fracture of the second metacarple. (sp?) AKA a broken hand. It happened at Funky Planet in Vancouver, I learned to stop hitting once they are down cause it only hurts yer hands worse.

uhoh....
remind me not to piss you off...:redflip

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:
Oh man!!

Ok..... back in 1998, I had just gotten back THAT DAY from a VERY long field problem at Fort Bragg. I went to a bar waaaaayyyy out towards Spring Lake called Misfits. A buddy and I went there to play pool. He was driving. I was already drunk by the time we get there and I shouldn't have been drinking anymore. I was stumbling all around the bar (bathroom and back) and couldn't talk to save my life. Anyway..... I went out to the pay phone to make a call and this big ape lookin dude comes out and hits me with the swingin saloon door. I realized it about 2 min later and yelled out to him "Why don't you say excuse me or somthing". He says "Why don't you come and make me". I ran right into his fist.... No shit! I ran down the 25 ft hall way right into his fist. I think he hit me a couple more times and kicked me (I don't remember feeling any of this cause I was so drunk). Buddy comes out lookin for me, sees me sittin there bleeding. I get a free t-shirt and a busted nose outta the deal. Funny that I never saw the guy again, although I don't really remember what he looked like, just that he was big and had long blonde hair.
Was it Fabio?:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
14 Posts
Most embarrising out of probly hundreds.

Stationed in Italy in the Navy about '93. Local club where all the Americans hung out. We new the owner and most everyone there. I am waaay drunk, nothing unusual. I go into the bathroom to chill for a bit, go into a stall and have a seat (not to do any business, just to sit and chill) Next thing I know I open my eyes and it is pitch dark, I mean BLACK, and I don't know where I am. I stand up and feel around and realize I'm in a bathroom WTF??? I feel my way out and realize I'm still in the bar, its all closed, locked up, chairs on tables, everyone's gone and I'm locked in!!! I look at my watch and its 5 AM. I think well I'll just hang out till they open (9 PM that night) then it hits me I have to be on watch at 7 PM, Oh shit!!! What am I going to do? This bar was located on top of a parking garage (5 stories). I decide I'll break a window to get out to the front. I grab a char and hit the window as hard as I can. Wood chair smashes, window dosn't even crack, fuck!!! I must have still been a bit drunk because I still can't believe the next thing I did......I climbed out on the ledge of the building 5 stories up and over a chain link fence to get to the front of the bar. I think FREEDOM!!!!.....no such luck the dor to the parking garge is ocked up by an iron gate, no way around it. Luculy there was a phone outside and I called the hotel that the garage belonged to. They sent a guy up to let me out. I didn't say a word to the guy that opened the gate....just ran past him.

I returned to the bar a few weeks later and thought it was all cool. I ordered a drink and the bartender/owner served m and just said "stay out of the bathroom"

Sorry this was so long........ ah the old days

1 - 15 of 15 Posts