Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,,since you slackers cannot come up with something new...Post up your ride...oh..and no cages..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ok well this is what i looked like when I rattle canned it 6mos ago. Now it has whit shaggy 3 inch fur. I am in the process of removing it b/c I have other plans for it. Something with a LOUD orange color.... This time Im spending some time in a paint booth.:D

Attachments

·
PLANK_OWNER
117 Posts
more aug 04...... I have a few new pics, but we are in the process of close'n on our house we sign the last of the papers on the 29th and get the keys more to come

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
This was a pic taken a couple of years ago the day after a love tap by some no driving ass in a Saab. Which sent me to the tarmac causing some minor damage to my then new RC.
Everything that was damaged was replaced. Except for stupid items like bar end, and scratched mirror. My collar bone was healed before my bike was ready, kinda cool in a way.
But, I was pretty upset for the most part. This incident made me an "OFFENSIVE driver". :redflip

Attachments

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you want your bike on the new website..you better post the pics you want...send only good ones..if you dont want your bike posted...too bad..:redflip

1 - 20 of 42 Posts