Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are planning on having practice this Saturday weather permitting...possibly Sunday also from 10am until 3pm. Check the machine at the track before you go.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Who all is planing on going? I might go out there maybe Merwin instead.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any update on the Saturday practice? I might wanna come out. Havent been there in about 5 years! What time and how much $ ?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saturday is from 10 until 3 also, but it's supposed to be 32 degrees on Sunday so they probably won't have it. Regardless, check the machine at the track before you go Saturday also just to be safe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So Matt you going to be out there? I am planning on heading home from Pittsburg then, and the track is on my way. I'll have my 250 in the truck, so I think if the weather doesn't suck, I'll be stoppin. You need to blow the cob webs out of your 125, it is probably feeling neglected these last few months.

I know I told you I would get back with you about SX, but my friends down here haven't told me yea or nay. So I don't know the ticket total. I'll be e-mailing you, hopefully sometime before X-mas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
dragoonmx, are you Matt, as in Matt that used to pick up stuff at SFD for Edutech? if so, this is Randy from SFD. if i make it out tomorrow, i'll look for ya. it depends on the temp tho. later.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cody - I'll be out there. Tyler, Ryan, and I are going for sure...maybe a few other people. No rush on the tickets...I'm waiting on a couple people too but we should try to get them before Jan.

Randy - What's up?? I took another job in town and haven't been back to Sante Fe for a while. You should make it out tomorrow. It might be the last time we can ride the track until race season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts