Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
One Of God's Own Prototypes
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone sees any good deals let me know. Thinking of buying a KTM SMC, I'm really missing my old EXC now.. When it warms up I'm gonna go nuts if I don't have one:D

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I've got a brand new 2006 EXC motard with about 40 miles for sale if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
This one's already got a TN tag on it.

·
One Of God's Own Prototypes
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BrianSM said:
Sounds like you want to "plate it" yes ?
Yeah, it's going to be mostly street duty. Katoom - That's just too high for me. I'm looking for something 6 or under.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Try advrider.com, I saw a KTM 625SX on there for $3500 I believe.
also supermotojunkie.com has some good classifieds and a ton of deals. I just got my safety/inspection done on my ATK 605CC that I'm going to motard. It helps to have a friend who is a mechanic and can do these! Screw the DMV!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I know where there is a 525smr with 60 rwhp...just needs lights....its in your budget, fast and reliable I've ridden it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Try here..good luck!

Try SUPERMOTOJUNKIE.COM they have a for sale section and there is a bunch of stuff in your price range all the time....good luck.

I'm going to do it too again. I had a tricked out MZ125SM but it was still to slow. I sold it and am now trying to find a XR600, 650 or a KTM625SMC as a trade for my GSXR 600. I found a guy with a totally done XR600R but he lives in friggin Jersey and we have yet to decide how we are going to do the swap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts