Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
does it have that stupid little control stick between the G and H keys?

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
I find when I connect an additional mouse to the laptop, I have a problem with the cursor jumping all over, even if I know I am not touching the mouse.

Drives me crazy.

If this may be your cause, try removing the additional mouse.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
I had that same laptop... mine did the same thing when I typed... turned out that I would
slightly scuff my finger across the pad and it would do that... cept most of the time it would
go back a couple of paragraphs.

That laptop sucked ass. Throw it on the ground and have your work buy you another one.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I have the same kind and the only solution I have for any problem these pieces have is the hit it with a sledge hammer. I hate my friggin' computer. Yeah, I think you're just hitting the touchpad with out realizing it. Just blow the bastard up.

·
MotoGP World Champion
21,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the responses...........no I'm not using an external mouse or keyboard, no the Insert key is not on, and no I don't have a joystick or anything like that.

I could see the touchpad maybe being the reason, but I swear I'm not touching it.....maybe it's sensitive to wind or something :confused

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
ditto on brushing the touchpad. Try shutting it down and cleaning it with windex or something non-caustic. I've seen debris in the corners of a touchpad do some really weird shit....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts