Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got promoted to full time and ive been doin that for about a month and half now and i might be getting promoted to full time service manager. I work at fedex BTW. Two days ago one of the managers went home sick b/c he looked like he was gonna die. So the big boss is like i want you to run this area, so im ok no problem i could do this with some help. Well they dont give me much help just show me the paperwork i need to do and the computer work. Well i seized the chance and shocked everyone with a great job. The next day (yesterday) i did the same thing b/c the other guy was out sick again and i nail the oppurtunity again. The big shocker was today i went to work and everyone was back and the big boss is like i want you to run it again. I didnt know what to think, then they told me that they want me to have some experience so they can go ahead and promote me. Im like SUUUHHHHWEEEEETTTTT, this is what ive been working there for a year. And if i were to get the promotion id be the youngest full time manager in the company. Just been a good day so far, that is all.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cappy said:
Cool maybe you'll get a raise and be able to afford a bike.

Who's that in your avatar?
its already been decided im getting one when i get my tax return and i got the pic off of stuntridersmagazine.com its one of the wallpapers, someone made it an avatar for me.

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Hey maybe you can get me a job cause UPS is a bunch of :asshole
I hate them :mad

Peace Out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts