Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know, my wife and I have our house for sale in Concord. I just recieved a phone call from the real estate agent explaining to me that the two people he has shown the house to this week love the house, they just don't care for the rusted car with no wheels and tag sitting in the nighbors drive way. This is severely hindering the sale of the house.

Anyone know off the top of thier heads if this goes against some form of code? I have contacted the information officer for Concord NC and only received her voice mail.

Anyone know anyone that can get me hooked up?

Thanks,
Erik

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
wolfpac said:
Anyone know anyone that can get me hooked up?

Thanks,
Erik
If you pay me enough i have a match and 5 gallon container of gasoline.;)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Property Code Enforcement

Monstrvtwin said:
If you pay me enough i have a match and 5 gallon container of gasoline.;)
Make sure you hit my house as well.............................can I say that on here? :confused

:D

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Property Code Enforcement

wolfpac said:
Make sure you hit my house as well.............................can I say that on here? :confused
:crackup

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brand new as of 2001.

I received a voice mail from code enforcement, than immediatley tried calling back and it rang of the hook :confused

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
Do you pay home owners association fees each year? If so they have bylaws that prevent that sort of eye sore and can do something about it. They should have already done something about it if its been sitting there very long.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We do not pay a home owners association fee, that's the reason for me contacting the city :(

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Did you try these people?:confused

Mitch Furr
Senior Zoning Enforcement Officer
704-920-5145

Robert Watson
Codes Enforcement Officer
704-920-5150

David Barnhardt
Zoning Enforcement Officer
704-920-5144

Bill Dickens
Zoning Enforcement Officer
704-920-5125

David Francis
704-920-5135

Chuck Brock
704-920-5156

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got a hold of the office of Francis *any of you homos touch my stuff*, there was no answer. I'll try again in the morning.

Good looking out Monster.

Now about that gasoline.............................................................. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
There is a city ordinance in Concord that prohibits the parking of vehicles outside of an enclosed garage that are not tagged, insured, and inspected. They enforce the ever-loving shit out of it too. Seems it generates some revenue for the city. They probably have failed to make it to your hood yet. I'd try calling the customer CARE center at 704-920-5555 and asking them who to talk to or how to make a complaint.

Doug

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dougl3 said:
There is a city ordinance in Concord that prohibits the parking of vehicles outside of an enclosed garage that are not tagged, insured, and inspected. They enforce the ever-loving shit out of it too. Seems it generates some revenue for the city. They probably have failed to make it to your hood yet. I'd try calling the customer CARE center at 704-920-5555 and asking them who to talk to or how to make a complaint.

Doug
That's good to hear. According to the agent there was also garbage ect in the yard as well. It just pisses me off that people have a lack of respect for those around them. :rant

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
wolfpac said:
Francis *any of you homos touch my stuff*,

:laughing Classic! "Settle down there Francis!"

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm really surprised the city hasn't already found those folks and given them the tar & feather treatment. The City of Concord is a royal pain in the ass to deal with from any angle. Just make sure you get in touch with the right person and they'll bring down the hell fire and brimstone on them. I think they get off on screwing with people.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: dude

BDsbigZRX said:
you live in "Conkerd", what do you expect???!!!:confused :laughing :nanana
I know it was a stretch for me to want my neighbors to NOT act like white trash, but what can I say, I'm an optimistic :nanana

I did receive a call from code enforcement today. They stated that if he did have the vehicle there, he moved it elsewhere. I spoke again with the real estate agent and explained to him that if there were any more "problems" to call me while he's there (I now have code enforcement on speed dial).

I'm just pissed off that we have had people love the house, but cringe when they see the nieghbors.

This fucking sucks :rant

So how about that there new fangled R6 :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts