Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
How do I work this thing?
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AAGHGH ok so i'm going through Cycleforum withdrawl. Somebody please say something!!!

I"m going to be bored as hell at the parent's place in Amishville (lancaster PA) so i'm going to be keepin tabs on you people...dont let me down!

And to reward you for saving me from utter bordom, i will try and get some good titty shots with my camera in New Orleans. I'm takin orders. blondes? brunettes? Big jugs? mesquito bites? tall and skinny? Obese and sweaty?? Hey some people are into that....right sean? oh right....your a man's ass man. If i see any of those there i'll take some pics for ya. :nanana

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's funny that everybody kinda disappeared as soon as it got cold enough to stop all of us from riding...
I haven't given up yet though. Maybe I should start riding my bike to work again. Every time I park my car next to my bike I cannot help staring at it like its somebody else's... :(

Oh, for pictures Obese- BAD Sweaty-GOOD :D

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
There is no end to the riding season here! Unless your a wimp and afraid to get cold enough to make your nipples stick out and your pecker go in (why the hell doesn't it work the OTHER way!?!? :confused )

Kathy, as long as your taking orders. I prefer the small, perky ones. Every man knows more than a mouth/handfull is a waste anyway. Of course, I do have a big mouth and big hands. ;) Hey...send me a picture of yours and I'll send you a picture of some beads! :D

I was just thinking that when we have our next unseasonably warm spell, I might jump on the bike and head off to the mountians for an overnighter. Nothing like a ride on the Cherohala Skyway over to Deal's Gap and back to make you feel good (no matter how cold it is). Of course, the Skyway reaches over a mile in altitude, so it usually snowy up there this time of year. Could be interesting!

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
I am

putting together my calendar for the 2005 year. Listing out all the major events. Birthdays, Vacations, Motorcycle Rallies, MotoGp races,update classes, and all that other stuff. I have alot of stuff going on already I have not listed weekends I am teaching yet....shew...

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
You sure your a man? Just do what I do..."Oh shit! I have to do XXXX this weekend! CRAP!", then make a few phone calls to apoligize to your buddies that you already committed to do stuff with. That's SOOOO much easier than trying to keep up with everything. :p

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
AH AH AH......Gotta stay organized. Single man trying to work his way up the food chain has to look and be organized, polished, and have his :shit together. How do some of you people make it through life :rolleyes.

I don't break to many planned events, keeps me in the good with everyone. People tend to get pissed and label a person unreliable.

Well I would Never! :laughing

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
Well...keep on plannin' brother. But know that one of the great joys in life is waking up and thinking "What am I going to do today", then doing it. That's the way I like to ride too. I never use my GPS until I get lost somewhere and have no idea how to get home. Then I hook it up and tell it to take me home. No better feeling than being totally lost, but knowing you can find your way back.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
That's how I find roads I never want to ride again. :p

·
no longer riding, car enabled
1,321 Posts
I want a pair of titties I can kiss all day and not kiss the same place twice. and Big fucking nipples! I also want them connected to a wet pair of shaved pussy lips:D I also want her to be a dirty talker, grab me by the ears and scream fuck me you old bald headed fucker!:nanana What do you want Kathy? Are you gonna cut loose and find some studs and video tape it? Hang upsidedown from the balcony naked and drop your anal beads on some lucky souls head?:D ( damn I'm bored!)

·
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow sean that is a great idea. Maybe i will do that. By the way my mom says "HI YOU DIRTY FUCK" :redflip

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Ohh...:shit

Shawn is a Dirty Ole Bleep....:laughing

Hey Kathy whats up ? We got our first snow storm last night. The world has shutdown here. I went to work like a brave soul. Locked up the rear a few times to practice sliding like I do on the bike on dry pavement at high speeds. :D

I'll be a slow day here!

Merry Christmas everyone

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
Damn Shawn, that gave me a woody! :david

·
no longer riding, car enabled
1,321 Posts
Mikey, still going to the bike show? Party animals from 4 states are showing up. There be booze and pills and weed oh my!:D

·
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm still thinkin of goin but how much hell you plannin on raising? Am i going to have to sleep in my locked car for safety?:nanana

1 - 20 of 35 Posts