Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell would you want for X-mas?!?!?

and none of this "a new bike", or "gear" shit cause she don't ride.
(not yet)
i have no idea what to get. can you ladies give me some ideas?

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
it's easy.. get her a necklace with matching earrings from helzberg... if you guys have been dating 6mos or more.. she'll love it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I Need a new pair of boots...........so that's what you ought to get me, ahh er, ahh, I mean her.

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lil_biker said:
it's easy.. get her a necklace with matching earrings from helzberg... if you guys have been dating 6mos or more.. she'll love it.
yeah i guess she would like that better than a set of SNAP-ON wrenches...:confused

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
If it's jewelry you're looking for, try my friend's store:

www.bjorkheims.com (At the N.E. corner of Shoal Creek & Anderson Lane, next to Einstein's Bagels)

(Note: All of the "mall" jewelry stores are all owned by Zales - their just marketing to different demographics. These stores will have "less expensive" sets, but you won't find better quality or better "value" than at Leif's store). ;)

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
:) I asked my GF what she wanted cause I am drawing a blank too and she said " just get me something you would like". I said "You want tire warmers". :laughing

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
I'm not from Texas but I'm bored and surfing every forum....so I'll tell you what I want for Christmas and maybe it'll jump start your imagination.

a karaoke machine
gift card at a book store
a matching hat & scarf set (nevermind....you're in Texas!)
sporting event tickets
a set of golf clubs or anything golf related

Hope this helped ;)

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
JoshuaTree said:
If it's jewelry you're looking for, try my friend's store:

www.bjorkheims.com (At the N.E. corner of Shoal Creek & Anderson Lane, next to Einstein's Bagels)

(Note: All of the "mall" jewelry stores are all owned by Zales - their just marketing to different demographics. These stores will have "less expensive" sets, but you won't find better quality or better "value" than at Leif's store). ;)
:clap :clap

There's a certain belly ring (actually a bar-bell) there that I have my eye on.... :drool

diamonds are a girls best friend

Just a word of warning... diamonds when given have a certain implication for your relationship ;)

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Well, me honestly when it comes to a gift from "the man"(if there was one)I would be perfectly happy with his presence as my gift. Just getting to spend the day with him is all that I need. But, if you are going to buy something then yes the bubble bath, a nice set of earrings and necklace, or any piece of jewerly for that matter. Be creative, if she has a hobby or collects anything buy something to add to her collection. If she likes any certain magazines, buy her a subscription to that magazine for a year.

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cesj said:
:) I asked my GF what she wanted cause I am drawing a blank too and she said " just get me something you would like". I said "You want tire warmers". :laughing
maybe she'll like the Diablos i get "us"...

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
:crackup

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lil_biker said:
where's Helzberg?...

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kat_600 said:
Well, me honestly when it comes to a gift from "the man"(if there was one)I would be perfectly happy with his presence as my gift. Just getting to spend the day with him is all that I need. But, if you are going to buy something then yes the bubble bath, a nice set of earrings and necklace, or any piece of jewerly for that matter. Be creative, if she has a hobby or collects anything buy something to add to her collection. If she likes any certain magazines, buy her a subscription to that magazine for a year.
HORSESHIT!!
don't fill us dumb guys up with the "all i need is you by my side sweety", cause we all know when there's not a box with the "by my side" thing, us boys won't be getting anything that night, and i don't mean a gift!. :crackup :redflip

·
wag more, bark less
1,192 Posts
Another option for jewelry... James Avery. ;)

CDs of her favorite bands
gift cards from a bookstore
gift certificate for manicure/pedicure
a romantic weekend away with you ;) (think bed & breakfast)
maybe something for her home?

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
YamaHamer-AL said:
HORSESHIT!!
don't fill us dumb guys up with the "all i need is you by my side sweety", cause we all know when there's not a box with the "by my side" thing, us boys won't be getting anything that night, and i don't mean a gift!. :crackup :redflip
:werd

·
wag more, bark less
1,192 Posts
don't fill us dumb guys up with the "all i need is you by my side sweety", cause we all know when there's not a box with the "by my side" thing, us boys won't be getting anything that night, and i don't mean a gift!.
Not true! My life has been crazy-stressful and I would love nothing more than to spend quiet quality time with the someone I love.
Of course, his chances of scoring would be greatly improved if that quiet quality time was spent on a beach in Mexico. :crackup

1 - 20 of 102 Posts