Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, first off sorry for invading your sanctom but I have a question, and figured it would been seen here more than any where else by you lovely biker babes :D
Okay what do you do with your hair before a ride?
Mainly for those with longer than shoulder length hair, does it go in your helmet or what?
Also what do you do if you are driving in a convertable with the top down?
Just trying to find out because I get complaints occasionally when my tops are off the car about hair, and if I know, I can pre warn them what to do because sometimes puttig it in a rubberband just doesn't help

Peace Out

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
I have curly hair so usually just throwing it back in a ponytail holder works and I can get away with it.... I would suggest a hat, scrunchie, or something of that sorts.... or just find a woman who likes the wind in her hair

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
cut it off. :redflip

been thinkin' of growing my hair out again then I realized how stupid that would be and so I'll just keep it short and loooooooooow maintenance. :cool

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But Kim has such nice beautiful layered hair and Sara has some sexy strait brown hair with great streaks, I could never say to cut it, they'd never ride with me again insted, can't have that then I'd have no chance at a life

Peace Out

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I love my hair long and sometimes it's annoying when the windows are open :rolleyes but a scrunchie or a hair clip (that'll take all the hair) will work perfectly. I don't plan on cutting mine anytime soon so I gotta make sure it doesn't get tangled either. That's really painful. :eek

·
Registered
904 Posts
My hair is about 27" long, thick and naturally curly. I have a jeep and bike so 9 times out of 10 you will see me with a bandana on and about 2 to 3 scrunchies holding my ponytail together or in one long braid.

For my girlfriends who have shorter more manageable hair I usually carry a clip or a ballcap in my jeep.

They also make this leather wrap thing that you can pick up at harley stores. I never used it but have seen other women in my area with them.

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohh thank late night TV
That hair thing that clips and stuff to put your hair in whatever you want, that designer thing, my mom has one, pretty cool, think I am going to keep a couple of those in my car
If that doesn't work the can alsy lay their head down :redflip

Peace Out

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BABETTE said:
That'll work too. :redflip :laughing
hehehe, the first one to like the suggestion...wanna go for a ride :D :p

Peace Out

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
I keep a hat in the car for when I take the t-tops off and don't want my hair in my face (I usually don't care)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I french braid my hair, keeps it together pretty good.
When I take off my helmet, there are stray hairs here and there, but really I don't give a shit!

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
My hair is shoulder length, so i don't fix my hair before i put my helmet on, but when the helmet comes off it goes into a pony tail.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I had long hair until I broke both my hands in July. :( Now it looks like <==this. I used to braid my hair, then put my helmet on. You can see it a little in this picture.

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BABETTE said:
:lmao Anytime, anywhere babe. :D :p
:D
I just might have a date for Saturday night after all, no more triva with the guys on CF for me :redflip :redflip

Peace Out

·
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So where do ya wanna go :D

Peace Out

·
Registered
637 Posts
mine is almost to my waist now.........and its stick straightn and loves to tangle so i either do a ponytail with 5 or 6 bands down the length of the tail or i braid the tail. i have really thick hair so if i wanted to put it up in the helmet it'd have to be a couple of sizes bigger.

but for convertibles it goes up in a loose bun or clip

1 - 20 of 36 Posts