Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember this baby? Awwww shit man, those were the days!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was LJ's first bike, a 2000 F4. Bought it used in July, had it for about 2 weeks and...blammo!

·
Registered
757 Posts
The curse of the Red/Silver F4 :redcreep

Of the half dozen people that I knew who owned one, only ONE still has his ... all the others were either stolen or totalled :eek:

·
Registered
102 Posts
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :(

I actually got that bike in May. Put 3500 miles on it before the crash. Didnt get the license until June 20. Darn, curse of the Red/Silver bikes. And Darn the curse of the Huggers. You know what Im talkin about JackInTheBox.

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
JogaBeth said:
The curse of the Red/Silver F4 :redcreep

Of the half dozen people that I knew who owned one, only ONE still has his ... all the others were either stolen or totalled :eek:
don't I know it :(

·
Registered
511 Posts
Damn guys.. You should have treated them better than that. Ill tell ya though i dont mind being the only guy around that still has one that hasnt been....... I am not even gonna say it... but i spit on the curse of the silver/red F4. Before you ask yes I ride it and I even ride it hard from time to time LOL

·
Registered
757 Posts
JogaBeth[/i] [B]The curse of the Red/Silver F4 ... Of the half dozen people that I knew who owned one said:
i spit on the curse of the silver/red F4. Before you ask yes I ride it and I even ride it hard from time to time LOL
Yep ... and there he is ... the ONLY one I know who still has his.

·
Registered
102 Posts
F4 Daddy said:
Damn guys.. You should have treated them better than that. Ill tell ya though i dont mind being the only guy around that still has one that hasnt been....... I am not even gonna say it... but i spit on the curse of the silver/red F4. Before you ask yes I ride it and I even ride it hard from time to time LOL

Just dont put a hugger on it. That is a serious curse also. Me and Jack know about hugger curses.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh yes...the curse of the huggers! That curse ran rampant last Summer. All 5 sportbikers I knew that bought new bikes, or atleast new to them, got caught. Me being one, QuickSilver being another...soon as we put a hugger on, within the next 3 days you WILL go down! :( We all did! :confused

1 - 20 of 24 Posts