Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another thread.....Marco R mentioned a new Indoor Kart facility that just opened up in New castle Deleware! He said that the Owners are very interested in allowing pockebikes to race there-if its a safe-win win situation for all involved of course.

I contacted MID ATLANTIC GRAND PRIX RACING an hour ago and spoke to the GM, and then after speaking with Marc, we both decided that we are heading up there this Sunday to look at the track and gather information. We aslo decided that this would be a great time to get together and discuss the 06 season afterwards over lunch.

We would both love all of our members/riders to join us if they have the day free. while being there, I mentioned what better way to feel out the track than racing on it!! .....so we will be racing the karts.....max 10 adults at one time.....$22 covers equipment, neck brace and (dont quote me) a one 18??? lap race....I think we get computer printouts and such....I apolgize as i cant rememebr everything he was saying in the phone call.........but all info is on the website that I will put up when I go find out what it is

Marc and I are meeting at 10am and will go from there. the owners are supposed to be calling me later today and I m hoping they can meet us at the track on Sunday. The venues address is

Mid Atlantic Grand Prix racing
4060 North Dupont highway
New Castle , Deleware, 19720

I hope to see/meet alot of you there Sunday- unlike Winter season for racing/practice......its nice knowing that we will be racing in an indoor climate controlled environment. The forecast here in MD is COLD for the weekend so I wont be riding the PB this weekend-again!

** Not sure if they will go for it,but when the owners call me later, I will ask if we could bring our Pocket bikes.. this might be too short of a notice...wont hurt to ask....at the very least....we can get all the info for next time...if we decide to race there (PB's).

Anyway, your input would be greatly appreciate-so come join us- Im sure its going to be a Blast..........and Marc........do you think you can stay upright in a KART?? :confused :nanana

**just asking**

JOHN

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Sounds like fun. I love Kart racing! I'll try to be there.:D What is the website? Is the track nice?

Why is this in the TSMMR area? Jeeze. I never know where to get information any more.

RaceCapra, CF CAPRA, CF TSMMR, PBP (I'm banned)

Can we please find one location for information for our group and stick to that????:D This is not even in CAPRA....:confused :laughing

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL....bahahahah,.....Jeff...I have to put all the info on at least 4 places...PBP, Racecapra, CF and TSMMR......I just was in a hurry and did not get a chance to put it in OUR CAPRA forum...sorry

Jeff I hope you can make it......Ive rounded up 4 of us so far for sure heading up that way Sunday!!

Pete...I will speak to the owner in a day or so and ask about the bikes...it may be to late for THIS SUNDAY.......at the very least we can go at it in the karts!!

TSMMR riders.............you guys down for some fun????:confused :D

·
deuce deuce
568 Posts
i might be interested

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
I am in

You know I am in...I can't wait to just hang and then try my best to flip a Kart...yeah baby, yeah

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Re: Re: racing this sunday the 12th~ CAPRA VS.TSMMR..LOL...sort of

Triple xXx said:
Why is this in the TSMMR area? Jeeze. I never know where to get information any more.

RaceCapra, CF CAPRA, CF TSMMR, PBP (I'm banned)

Can we please find one location for information for our group and stick to that????:D This is not even in CAPRA....:confused :laughing
Stop crying Jeff its not like you are going show up :laughing ...How about this , show up first and then make request second...:nanana

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Re: Re: Re: racing this sunday the 12th~ CAPRA VS.TSMMR..LOL...sort of

sprung said:
Stop crying Jeff its not like you are going show up :laughing ...How about this , show up first and then make request second...:nanana
Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 97.65 miles

Now when I come up there and put a whoppin on dat azz, don't say nothing! :nanana :D

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ALL right Jeff......dont talk smack and not show up!!!:nanana

Andre.....I hope you can work it out to be there......Alex?? any chance you can make it as well??? anyone else??:confused

·
Registered
952 Posts
John,

you guys are meeting at 10am? What time do you think the owner will let us out? I'm on a tight tight schedule... :eek

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
actually Peter....the doors open officialy at 1100am I found out.....but the OWNER said he would meet us earlier (1030 area) if we arrive with a larger crew (10 riders or more)......I can say 4 for the most part for sure here....NOT including you and Jeff or Marc......

...let us out?? you can leave whenever.......Marc and I was thinking race first...then have lunch......but get the ifo about the Pb's while we are racing (at the venue)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
or better yet Peter...maybe meet for late breakfast.....then go to the track afterwards........we have a day or 2 to finalize all of this if your serious about coming!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dave,KARTS:nanana KARTS:nanana KARTS:nanana ..................once we see what the track is like....then we can decide if the track and costs are worth it to race there (POCKETBIKES) before our regular season...........thats why the more the merrier!!!

Bruce that would be awesome if you and tien would make it out!!

Where is TSMMR in all of this???:confused :D

·
deuce deuce
568 Posts
Terminator said:

Where is TSMMR in all of this???:confused :D
:woot im trying to get a couple of my friends to come along too...

·
CF Steward - TSMMR,
1,378 Posts
regrettably I cannot attend this one.. Its my moms birthday and I promised to go see her.:(

·
Future stunta in training!!
1,667 Posts
Oh hell NO!!! I just might have to make the trip to DE to put Peter into the wall. :toothy Gotta see how much snow comes down first.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts