Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
I wish I had a dime :(

It is good to see how caring the motorcycle community is. I don't see how we get stereotyped so badly.

·
Medicated Mayhem
1,008 Posts
I dunno, maybe it's the whole wheelying through the main streets, and doing burnouts and stoppies while Joe Schmo is walking by, nah, that can't be it surely??

Or maybe its the ridiculously load pipes that people put on thier bikes in the quest for more power and speed, knowing full well that the darn bike has 50% more than they can handle in the first place, nah probably not that either

So it must be the riding through traffic on the 3 mile bridge in triple digits weaving in and out of the cars using them as chicanes (guilty of that once or twice).

Been the victim of that while in the cage several times, I ride, and it darn near gave me a "brownie" in the old undies.

WE ARE NOT INNOCENTS IN THE STEREOTYPING..

If we don't want to be stereotyped then we need to keep the antics out of public view.

Repeat after me "Load Pipes, Lose Rights"

"Remember, just because your not paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you"

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
"Loud Pipes, Lose Rights?"

"just because your not paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you?"

o... kay...

I've got lots of opinions on this particular topic but im not gonna hijack this thread, because it is for a good cause.

DONATE!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
YEA... what Drew said.......

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
So, have ya'll heard about the raffle? This guy, Barnacle Bill.... :nanana

1 - 7 of 7 Posts