Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F4i sound off!! Whose got a rattlin f4i......? :D :redflip

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I did; I don't; I still do.

CCT Lifter #3 for me... I think it'll just get looped into General Maint. for me every few thousand miles.... :(

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I've got the rattling F4i as well.

I'll be replacing it with a manual CCT so that I will never have to replace it again. From what I understand, this is the only fix for the CCT, replacing it with another Honda one will only need to be replaced eventually.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I got one...

I assume still no word on if the '03 CCT has been changed, or if it's only the RR than gets a revision?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Vagabond said:
I did; I don't; I still do.

CCT Lifter #3 for me... I think it'll just get looped into General Maint. for me every few thousand miles.... :(
Ed- I recognize the picture, but you changed your user name. Are you trying to hide out here:p

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
TXF4i said:
Ed- I recognize the picture, but you changed your user name. Are you trying to hide out here:p
Yup.. I decided to disassociate myself from.. well... everyone... :D :twofinger

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey everyone, just found this place. i had my cct replaced last month , so im good for a few thousand miles, lol.

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Currently on 6th CCT and rattle free, for now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Was a rattlin biznatch but got the fix. Wouldn't suprise me if it returns soon though:rolleyes:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Mine started not to long ago:shake , not bad though considering I have 7300 miles and still got the original CCT.

·
Registered
479 Posts
My F1 rattles and it's gotta fairly new CCT. I cannot believe Honda hasn't fixed the design problem after more than 10 years of building these bikes. :doublefli

1 - 20 of 57 Posts