Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
www.factorypro.com click on True hp

Yah no more bullshit this is the real deal!

So all the gix 1k guys can keep wishin!

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
milleman said:

Keep wishin what? It's STILL got the MOST hp, just not as much as some dynos say it does. And everything else is not as much as some dynos say, so it's all relative.

In any case,

THE GIXXER 1000 IS STILL THE HP KING!!! :redflip :redflip :redflip

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
milleman said:

Wishin what? That we can be underpowered just like your Mille:redflip :nanana

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
no matter how could u are at fucking... your three inch penis isnt gonna do what your friends nine inch penis can do... its that simple and hey its all relative the gixxer 1000 is the big swinging dick and the r1 is still the baby prick

·
Registered
362 Posts
Re: Re: Real Dyno Info....eddy current

GixxerPete said:
Keep wishin what? It's STILL got the MOST hp, just not as much as some dynos say it does. And everything else is not as much as some dynos say, so it's all relative.

In any case,

Only because they didn't include the zx12, hp King? Bah:redflip

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Re: Re: Real Dyno Info....eddy current

GixxerPete said:

In any case,

No, the ZX-12R is.

- Matt

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
JohnnyRad said:
All rider not the bike
Umm... when it comes to dynos, it's all bike and not the rider. (or should I say operator) :slap

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Real Dyno Info....eddy current

imagine32000 said:
No, the ZX-12R is.

- Matt
True, though I consider ZX12s and Busa in a different class than 1000s, R1s etc.

But yeah, the 12 does have the most of HP of any bike... but the Busa has the most torque. Toss up?

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
the zx12r and busa clearly make more HP and torque than any liter bike does. however the 10-15 more HP made by one is also used up in pushing the extra 125 lbs of wieght those bikes carry. those 125 lbs work against those bikes in the handling department so the liter bikes are still going to be faster in the curves.

and HP does not mean shit anyways. its all about tourqe. what good is 150 HP if you do not have enough torque to fight wind resistance or get up a hill? yeah i got [email protected],000 RPM but my bike only makes 45ftlbs of torque. :confused not really much to brag about.

·
Registered
362 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
strroosk said:
zx12's and busa's are for old farts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imagine32000 said:
:shake

- Matt
+1

the zx12r and busa clearly make more HP and torque than any liter bike does. however the 10-15 more HP made by one is also used up in pushing the extra 125 lbs of wieght those bikes carry. those 125 lbs work against those bikes in the handling department so the liter bikes are still going to be faster in the curves.
umm.....type....delete.....type.....delete.............nevermind :)

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Wow Did I step on some ones Dick? :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :laughing :laughing :laughing :rolleyes :rolleyes

The great Bike debate continues............I invite any one to the track to settle this dispute.......Uhhhhh.....I Can't hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Yah That what I thought :eek :eek :rolleyes :rolleyes :laughing :laughing

But aside from callin out every short dicked futha Fucka on a Gix 1k..........I just wanted to be informative and show the real dick shrivilin number's for all bikes!!!!!!!.....Including mine!:eek :eek :eek :rolleyes :rolleyes

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
i invite you to 509 to settle this... or how about the viaduct... I-90 or I-5 express lanes? i dont knee *** and my bike is faster than yours and yes u stepped on my dick cuz its so fucking long im dragging it!! every place i go its bouncin off the ground :redflip the gixxer may have less hp than they said it had but all in all its still raping shit

1 - 20 of 32 Posts