Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened at the last CCS races at Blackhawk Farms. Someone (the owner of this bike) stole a toy Casper the Friendly ghost from the back of another racers bike. THis was the payback.

Ready to be shipped anywheres in the world now.:D:D

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
:lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yep, ive heard Daytona is bad about pranks. I saw on the WERA board i think someone actually got FOUR bikes up to the TOP of the Grandstands. These guys are NUTS! :eek: :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Niiiiiiiice:D

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
YZFRob said:
This happened at the last CCS races at Blackhawk Farms. Someone (the owner of this bike) stole a toy Casper the Friendly ghost from the back of another racers bike. THis was the payback.

Ready to be shipped anywheres in the world now.:D:D
:lol :lol :lol :lol
That's too funny. What adds to the funny for me is, I think I saw the Casper bike this weekend at Gateway. I finally did a trackday and spent some time in the racer pits too. This could be very bad for my credit rating.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
AtlantaR6 said:
Yep, ive heard Daytona is bad about pranks. I saw on the WERA board i think someone actually got FOUR bikes up to the TOP of the Grandstands. These guys are NUTS! :eek: :laughing :laughing
Yea, that's a standard fare end of the season prank. They'll go out at night and relocate a bunch of bikes.

Far as shrink wrap goes, just about every team would have some. It's a sure fire way to help keep a lot of the more fragile stuff from moving around too much during the travel.

·
Registered
81 Posts
:laughing :laughing :laughing

I've seen cars shrinkwrapped, but never a bike, too funny!

·
Registered
164 Posts
i bet he gets better gas mileage due to the decreased wind resistance.

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
I think the pink bow really sets it off :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
That would suck!! At least a razor blade will get it off in about 5 min....

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
YZFRob said:
Actually it took them 25 minutes.:D:D
Yeah, sounds like they did a damn fine job of wrapping that thing up. They probably used to work in a bakery. I can never get that plastic wrap off the cookies. :laughing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts