Votes: 2 4.2%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
pretty much, yea

.ws too G-rated

sportbikeworld.com

just can't stand the layout and doesn't seem to be that busy.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
I will still visit mark at ws, and when I get some spare cash, I will toss some his way(even though it is canadian;))

he got hit hard when SBN crashed(as the other boards had, I am sure), I wanna help out.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
I dun have time for other boards...
:confused I wonder why :p

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
I've always been at esportbike.com and Cycleworld.com, among others... But I was at .ws and have always been at SBW, but .ws was too neutered for me and SBW is just too slow posts wise.

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
I'm mostly here but i check the other boards on occation too. same thing when SBN was around, i was mostly on SBN and check the other boards on occation.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
There's other boards?

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I'll still hang out at .ws too. The wife likes it better because of all the smut over here. I'm not judging that as a good thing or a bad thing, but sometimes at work, you have to be a bit careful about what you open up at this site. Again the sites operate on different sets of rules and I like them both for different reasons. But I will/do spend the majority of my time here. :thumb

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
I have quite a few boards I browse, but with the traffic, this is the main one I try to keep up with.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
I browse about 5 different boards alltogether on a regular basis. Only two that I post alot on, the others I post a little.

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
I still lurk around .ws and post here and there they treated us all really nice and they have some kewl members :redflip

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have reached a point where I NEED to abandon a few boards...... It is to the point where I don't remember what I posted on what board. Too many people......too many dramas.......I am going into systems overload........

So far, this is the best place so I will "focus" on keeping up with CF.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Here, gixxer.com, the TL boards, and ISForums... :p

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
I still check on .ws. I tried sbw, but I just could take the layout or lack of posts. I'm here as long as this place is around.

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
I liked .ws. It didn't exactly cater to my style but I think Mark and specifically Batch did a hell of a job givin us a hang out after the old board went down. I still browse the board a bit when I can get a free minute but I have enough trouble keeping up around here. :D

Deuce

·
Registered
751 Posts
I still visit sb.ws and sbw... probabably more now than I did before SBN was closed down. Still visit them more than this place too - there is more form and substance at those other forums. This place has got great potential though...

Coincidentally, my local Ohio forum, CORE was moving to a new site about the time SBN closed and consequently a lot of Ohio SBNrs ended up there.. it's now by far the most active sportbike forum for Ohio.

Cool.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Well I spend 90% of my time here and I spread the other 10% to these boards.

chicagolandsportbikes.com, crbworld.net and sportbikes.ws They aren't as lively as this place yet. :D

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I still check out .ws.But sbw i have never liked.Plus robert(?)and i did not hit it off over at sbn.He had some post about yet another speedvision petition and i told him what i thoght.I had an account over at sbw a long time ago and i think he cancled it:D .i rerley check or posted there anyway.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts