Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have it from a very reliable source that Rec Liesure and Brighton SuperBike are joining under one banner. James will be moving his "office" to the Rec Liesure building, sometime in Febuary.

Once I get the final press release from my buddy Glenn, I'll post it.

Good news as I was going to take the 9R to James for a Big Bore kit this spring. ;)

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is the plan. :thumb

·
Military Sportbikers Moderator,
2,502 Posts
Oh, and one more thing. They are building him a Dyno room. He is licensed to do the Power Commander's. Brighton Superbike is listed as one of the "Power commander" Dyno's in the state of Michigan.

They should have the dyno room done by February 1st.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: stock

stocker said:
Can you put a stock bike on a dyno?:D
Yup. In fact, you should BEFORE you mod, so as to get a benchmark.

BTW, when you guys planning your next Deals Gap trip? I'm jonesing!

·
Military Sportbikers Moderator,
2,502 Posts
Why would you want to put a stock bike on a dyno? Especially your slow ass one! LOL

And Ninja Rat, Stocker was suppose to crap out the dates a long time ago. Hopfully some time mid April.

I was at the cabin this monday, and Pat and Beth have a Hot dog cart now. Not that I eat hotdogs, but hey, they are trying something new.

Beth said to tell everyone hi!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Deals Gap 5.0

You have had plenty of long sauage.:redflip Here are the datesApril 15 to April 22 Shoot me an email or Pm for info. I will post prices and details later.

Dynos are overrated. I don't need mods. It is all about who you follow or lead. Hellsnat.:nanana I just need more tire or learn not to follow Hellsnat into the dirt. Turn and burn together Brother:redflip

Later Stocker

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
James did the jet kit on my 9R, along with the Muzzys. Don't recall how much, but he did a decent job. Definitely an improvement over stock.

I just don't think he went the extra mile and went beyond the installation suggestions. :shrug

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Well with the Dyno they can tune the bike when they do the jetting.

And Dave that 9R with a Big Bore kit would be sweet! I was trying to convince my friend to get a 9R but he was all about Busas and I told him he could do the big bore and be faster. I think he is looking at a 12R right now tho. I just like the 6R/9R looks.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JasonB said:
Well with the Dyno they can tune the bike when they do the jetting.

And Dave that 9R with a Big Bore kit would be sweet! I was trying to convince my friend to get a 9R but he was all about Busas and I told him he could do the big bore and be faster. I think he is looking at a 12R right now tho. I just like the 6R/9R looks.
Ditto. On both counts! :thumb

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Flatspot said:
Check Leisure's site !!!:p
And that is (though, I really should know it)? :confused

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.