Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are they?

I was looking at my profile to see what number I was and I noticed that there is a referral counter.

Does anyone know what this is, and if people are going to start whoring this too:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,189 Posts
It is people you refer to this site.

Say you meet a buddy, and tell him about this place. He signs up, give YOU the referral. We can keep track of that, and will award a prize yearly to those with the most referrals!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
there are prizes available? :)

sweet, I'm bringing all the bikers from my Impreza forum over here! hehehe :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Read the FAQ.... There is a section that deals with referrals. You have to send them a certain link and when they follow it here and register, you get a referral. The exact link will be in the faq for you.

Please dont :spam a million boards though..... be courteous!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who is going to be able to catch up with Rez:redflip

I got credit for posting a link, and I didn't even know it!
Just need to go make/find about 200 more e-mail accounts:bluecreep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Rezin said:
It is people you refer to this site.

Say you meet a buddy, and tell him about this place. He signs up, give YOU the referral. We can keep track of that, and will award a prize yearly to those with the most referrals!
Is there a referral function? As in, can you type in a buddies email and have an invitation sent to him or her?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
JaganRR said:
Is there a referral function? As in, can you type in a buddies email and have an invitation sent to him or her?
See my post below Rez's...... there is a specific link the FAQ will display for you. Look it up! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,150 Posts
JGard18 said:
there are prizes available? :)

sweet, I'm bringing all the bikers from my Impreza forum over here! hehehe :D
i would imagine.....that the site would want people that are genuielly(sp?) interested in m/c's....:p
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top