Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a week early, but I can't wait. I am reflecting on the year past ~ and looking toward the new year... and got to REALLY thinking about how many of you on this board have affected my life.

Thank you

Thank you for making me look insane as I laugh at my computer reading your humor.

Thank you for letting me rant.

Thank you for sharing your own personal triumphs.

Thank you for allowing me to see it isn't that strange that I am always looking at the bike rather than the guy riding the bike.

Thank you for trusting enough to share personal failures ~ we ALL have our moments.

Thank you for being the epitome of my definition of women, be it Tomboys, sex-symbols, track-junkies, mechanics, pillions, mothers, daughters... all wrapped into one.

Some of you I consider to be at the top of my list ~ my best friends. The rest of you, I look forward to hearing more in the future.

Merry Merry... Happy Happy... Enjoy the holidays.

·
Forum Leader,
18,928 Posts
:clap +1 we have grown so much and I am happy to see how we have been growing UP :) Next year is going to be so packed full with events, new women, and new track riders etc... :) I can't wait to hear all the stories of riding, relationships, people getting prego, getting married and even the heartache we go through. Everyone of you are special to me whether I see you regularly or we rarely speak. Everyone here has something great and unique to them and brings something to the board. :thumb I want to wish all of you a happy New Year and hope next year is even better.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
+1

I too want to take a moment to say thank you. You all have been amazing, listening to me rant and sending encouraging words when I thought that things couldn't get any worse. You've all helped me in your own way and I am honored to call you all friends. I look forward to the coming year and what it will bring. Hopefully mostly happiness but I know we will be here for each other if bad times come to.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
azoomm said:
Thank you for letting me rant.

Thank you for sharing your own personal triumphs.

Thank you for trusting enough to share personal failures ~ we ALL have our moments.
+1 :clap

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
azoomm said:
Thank you for allowing me to see it isn't that strange that I am always looking at the bike rather than the guy riding the bike.
:lmao
Thank you ladies for letting me "pop in" this year. I've learned a lot and look forward to sharing and reading about the adventures in 2004!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.