Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I completely hate it. Its crunchy and unmoist <--- (If that's a word). I just cant stand it. You get some delicious chinese food and the next day you heat up the rice and its crunchy. I usually try to ignore the bland taste and eat it anyways. By the time im done i can taste bland unmoist rice for weeks. Its horrible!

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
um....:confused
Don't eat it then?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I thought this was gonna be a picture of a ricer car stuck in a snowdrift or something! :laughing

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
or add a small amount of water when you reheat it to make sure it stays hydrated. Come on, you're joking with this thread right??

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
there must be something else to this thread...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO! I think the problem might be the storage process. Because its unmoist when i pull it out the fridge. Maybee if i put it in tupperware with some water?

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
just order some more rice...
what is it like 85 cents a pint??

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I'm well versed in composing idiotic threads that have no purpose, but this is....this is....just really really stupid.

However, being stupid does not necessarily make a thread pointless or dull. This particular thread is just so bland. Come up with something funny, interesting or....anything but your musings on "unmoist" rice! Sheesh.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
refridgerated rice-a-roni then?
:D

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Milo said:
I'm well versed in composing idiotic threads that have no purpose, but this is....this is....just really really stupid.

However, being stupid does not necessarily make a thread pointless or dull. This particular thread is just so bland. Come up with something funny, interesting or....anything but your musings on "unmoist" rice! Sheesh.
but Milo, yours are at least creative, entertaining and at a bare minimum more than 2 minute apart.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like you milo didn't make this post for the sake of making a useless post. Right now i sit in college with my stomache litteraly rumbling. It hurts so bad because this morning i couldnt have the leftover rice. Maybee i am looking for tips on the storage of coocked rice. \

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
mebbe you should have saved more for your food budget...
oh well, I remember you mentioning you wanted to lose some weight...
rice is not a good thing to be eating when your trying to lose weight, so mebbe this is a blessing in disguise...

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
unmoist? How about dried out? Moist can be used to describe two things - cake and pussy. Likewise, the adjective supple applies only to leather and breasts.

my .02

·
Registered
603 Posts
Ok I thought you were alright for a while but you have been officially :redcreepBOUNCED!!!!!:redcreep

And for that you have earned the "A"ward of achievement!!!!!!

:redcreep:rolleyes:GODFATHER:rolleyes::redcreep

·
Registered
726 Posts
Actually I know what your talkin about, unmoist rice really does suck and doesn't taste very good. It can also propogate certain fungi that turn you into a blathering idiot, leave you with no sense of decency or self control, and can cause massive hallucinations in which you may view yourself as a Shadownynja, proceeding to hack threads apart with your post whore sword.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts