Registered
12,186 Posts
:laughing

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
timy said:
THEY ARE NOT FROM JERSEY :rant :mad :shake
Have to agree. They're to gay. Must be from San Francisco, California.

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
Ok, eveyone that replied to this thread post a picture of themselves at their age. C'mon, let's see those mullets, shaved stripes on the side of your head, Mettalica T-shirt with long hair down to the middle of your back, flannel shirts with cut off sleeves, 5 inch high flat tops complete with hair picks, knee high Doc Martens...let's see what you looked like in High school.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Oh good lord no, no self-respecting gay man in San Francisco would be caught dead looking like that! :laughing

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
sachiwilson said:
Oh good lord no, no self-respecting gay man in San Francisco would be caught dead looking like that! :laughing
:lol

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They're all from NY - Staten Island

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
Gladiator said:
Ok, eveyone that replied to this thread post a picture of themselves at their age. C'mon, let's see those mullets, shaved stripes on the side of your head, Mettalica T-shirt with long hair down to the middle of your back, flannel shirts with cut off sleeves, 5 inch high flat tops complete with hair picks, knee high Doc Martens...let's see what you looked like in High school.
Here's one of me @ 19-20.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Gladiator said:
You go first, your idea!

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Gladiator said:
i can see you now with your iroc z with the t-tops down blasting bon jovi on your way to seaside :redflip

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
uh, that's sleezside. get it right bro

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
My point is everyone looks goofy in High school, you try to fit in so you go with whatever trend your click of friends is into and most of the time it's funny as hell but when you're that young you don't care...you just wanna look cool for the ladies.

Let me find my yearbook pics :laughing

PS: I was more into club music than Bon Jovi :redflip Paladium, the tunnel, Webster hall, the Limelight.

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
everyone looks goofy? I didn't spend a metric butt ton of money on hair gel and fake tanning oil, and then practice standing around looking gay with my friends

1 - 20 of 56 Posts