Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be using a friends CBR F1 Hurricane
Anyone up for it? anyway i will have to be home by 330. Lets start at 11.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i cant believe no one posted to ride on sat!
Meeting at 11AM with Rez and Shawn somwhere on street rd!

Any Takers?:toothy

·
Registered
173 Posts
i might be up for one if the weather is nice....haven't been out in like two weeks. Any particular route or just ridin'?

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gho5tr1der said:
i might be up for one if the weather is nice....haven't been out in like two weeks. Any particular route or just ridin'?
I think we are going to visit a gun shop or 2 and then ride down towards Montgomeryville.
I have to be home around 330 cause my wife and i are having a church activity at our place with like 40 people.your welcome to join us.
:toothy

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would like to join. I'll keep checking in for details. I posted a link to this thread on .ws

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
morph said:
a gunshop ride? sounds interesting. are ya buying more toys for the shooting day?
If i had money to buy a gun i would save for a bike.:(
Wont be a real long ride. ill get the details ASAP

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Street and york rd Parkinglot of the drug store across from the bank. 11AM
See ya then!:toothy

·
Registered
27 Posts
this is in..... philly?

Jason said:
Street and york rd Parkinglot of the drug store across from the bank. 11AM
See ya then!:toothy

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Street road is just North of Philly. There is a Street road exit on 95....

Street Road. Anyone not from the area must think we are stupid... Who the hell names a road, street?

Now, if we get more than 4 or 5 bikes, this becomes a "sport touring" ride. I don't ride hard with large groups... Most of us don't tho, so it should be fun!

I know some sweet roads up north ways if you guys are into it. Let me know... We have a "standard" ride too. Lots of great scenry, semi-fast roads... It's fun!

·
Moderator,
2,332 Posts
I'd love to join ya all, but I'm going "down the shore" this weekend

(cue Dead Kennedys)[edit: make that the Dead Milkmen]

Rod - Hey Jack, what's happenin'?
Joe - Oh, I don't know.
Rod - Well, rumor around town says you think you might be heading down to the shore.
Joe - Uh, yeah, I think I'm goin' down to the shore.
Rod - Whatcha gonna do down there?
Joe - Uh, I don't know, play some video games, buy some Def Leppard t-shirts...

·
Registered
550 Posts
the meeting place is in Warrminster at the corner of Street rd. and York rd. it is a good central location and near some realy nice roads in Bucks county and from what I have heard Sat. is going to be a nice day

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm thinking about joining you guys. I used to live right in Langhorne so it might be cool to ride in the area.

I also vote to ride hard if the group is under 6. :D

Lance

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess it all depends on what you guys consider hard...I haven’t had a bike in over a yr and the one ill be riding is 1989 CBR...I don’t ride like I used to after the accident I had.:toothy

·
Registered
118 Posts
It looks like there might be a group of four or five guys coming from our board ws so I'm sure I'll group will be a little too large to really push it. Either way, I'm cool with the sport touring mode. :cool

·
Registered
587 Posts
I might stop by if I can, I have some tentative plans right now but I might stop by just to meet everyone.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts