• 11 to 14yrs

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started riding dirt when I was 7 and street when I was 17, Im 23 now i guess that gives me 16 yrs on two wheels. What about everyone else?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Uh, I've been riding 11 years, but that isn't an option on the poll. I ride ~20,000 miles/year, without commuting.

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Welp I started riding Dirt when I was younger and rode cruiser when I was 16 but to me that doesn't count since the experience is so different on a sportbike so I went with the 1-5 years

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
workerant said:
Uh, I've been riding 11 years, but that isn't an option on the poll.
Hehe, I noticted that too Megan. I guess riders with 11-14 years don't count! :D

I've got about 10 years, but most of my miles have come in the past 3 years when I have been more serious about riding.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Rode in the dirt as a kid for 5 years....... and have been street riding since 98 so I went with 5-10 years....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry all, maybe we could get a mod to change it to 10+, sorry again!!

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Been riding since '97 I believe so that would put me at 6 years. Damn Kawi you been riding that long and you still aint faster than me. :redflip

btw I fixed your poll so it would include riders with 11-14 years.

Deuce

·
Registered
79 Posts
Unfortunatly I just started riding this past spring, however I have been getting taught by some very good riders with a lot of experience. :thumb

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
well this is my 5th season of riding. Most of my riding has been on the Kawi 250 with occasional stints on a VFR800 and a couple rides on a Honda Shadow. I threw myself under "1-5 years"

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Deuce said:
Been riding since '97 I believe so that would put me at 6 years. Damn Kawi you been riding that long and you still aint faster than me. :redflip

btw I fixed your poll so it would include riders with 11-14 years.

Deuce
Thanks dawg, you know i havent been able to ride for the last 6 months(knee surgery) give me some more time back in the saddle, i will keep up! Just remember the days when you couldnt touch me.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rachael927 said:
I've been riding since April *cough where's the less then a year option :laughing
Its there 0 to 1yr

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
green pea

i've only been riding for 2 months, but i already tacked over 3,000 miles on my bike, i think i'm addicted!!! and if god wills i will be riding sportbikes for the rest of my life......:D

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Started on a quad at 4.. Went to different bikes and such over the years.. never really had a steady ride, but, putr in plenty of saddle time...

I don't know if that counts as 15+ or not.. So, I ain't voting.

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
I'm 26 now and I started riding when I was 17 on an old 82 KZ 750, I still have that old bike sitting in the corner of the garage. Maybe I 'll pass that old relic down to one of my kids when they get a little older!

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
Well I am 39 (next month) have been riding dirt since I was 5 and street since I was 16.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
god I feel young!!!

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Kawi250 said:
Thanks dawg, you know i havent been able to ride for the last 6 months(knee surgery) give me some more time back in the saddle, i will keep up! Just remember the days when you couldnt touch me.

No sweat. Dude "couldn't touch" might be pushing it a little. I hung okay. Then again I was on a clapped out 600 with like 70 horsepower. You shoulda been kickin my ass. :D

It's more fair now. :D

Deuce

1 - 20 of 40 Posts