Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come on whos up for a ride today just a little snow and the temps are in the double digits ( only by 3 degrees right now:laughing )

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yeah, im with this. i put some studs in the tires, and ill put my socom mask on. i should be good for 10-15 min of riding. Tom, did u want to go around the block once, or twice???

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
no thanks. I'm not even gonna walk TO my bike today!

hellooooooooooooooo papajohns!!! :redflip

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JAYBIRDGTO said:
Yeah, im with this. i put some studs in the tires, and ill put my socom mask on. i should be good for 10-15 min of riding. Tom, did u want to go around the block once, or twice???
I say we hit bear mtn:crackup :crackup

man 56 degrees on thurs will feel sweltering after this:D

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
tommymac said:
I say we hit bear mtn:crackup :crackup

man 56 degrees on thurs will feel sweltering after this:D

Tom
Ok, that means ill have to use my bulky gloves cuz it always gets a few degrees colder up there, no much.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At these temps it doesnt even matter and I just noticed it went down one degree now its fucking cold out:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok fuck that I just went outside to get the paper and bring in the garbage cans and its cold out. Dont think I will be leaving the house again today. I do have a 12 pack of newcastle brown ale so it may be time to get started:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
tommymac said:
ok fuck that I just went outside to get the paper and bring in the garbage cans and its cold out. Dont think I will be leaving the house again today. I do have a 12 pack of newcastle brown ale so it may be time to get started:laughing

Tom

Yup, im home all day too. Im gonna hit some Call of Duty and whip some ass!! Socom may follow that. Ah, decisions, decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Knifeguy said:
you girls need to get some regular hour jobs, like the rest of us losers! :rant :laughing
Actually today will be a good day to work, mon is usually busy but this weather will keep a lot of the BS cases at home, then all I would do there is surf the net too. I do need to do some cme articles before the end of the year so I may get some done today.

Tom

·
Registered
814 Posts
I stayed in all day, my ears were killing me after gettin the driveway cleared, bet ya all didn't know I live with a fairy:laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ism409 said:
wait you guys got snow out there?
Yup only like an inch or so oout here plus the wind blew most of it across the street so less work for me to do, esp since I didnt want to spend any time out there today.

Tom

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
tommymac said:
Yup only like an inch or so oout here plus the wind blew most of it across the street so less work for me to do, esp since I didnt want to spend any time out there today.

Tom
I'll tell you this much.. It is fuckin' freezing out here in the boonies of NJ. So cold infact, That I am delaying leaving work cause I dont want to go outside LOL!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ism409 said:
I'll tell you this much.. It is fuckin' freezing out here in the boonies of NJ. So cold infact, That I am delaying leaving work cause I dont want to go outside LOL!
its bad here too hit a swealtering 15 degrees today. I threw rocksalt down and I think its too cold for it to even work:(

Tom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts