Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey we are taking the kid with the 100 and my 200 up to Rieter Pit for a afternoon blast!

We will be in the main parking lot or the upper pit, look for a red chevy pu....

Hope yall had a good xmas!:nanana

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
Yah woulda went!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You missed out Mike and Josh... It was showing all day but had a great time.

Belfair.... Lets pick a good weather weekend and hit it!

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
Ya I wouldda loved to go! Josh ........I have done my time in the dirt! :eek :eek :eek

·
sumthin sounds crunchy
3,646 Posts
HEY wade,

how did the x-mas present go over?

big surprise?

MORE PICS ya hooker.

MILLEMAN's a POSER, and a big PUSS. (that's all I have to say, except the gsxr1000 is the bike Jesus would ride if he was gonna ride one.. *)

* at least, that's what pete said.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Mike is a woooosiiieeee and Josh is a Girlie man that wears his wifes thongs...:eek :eek

I would go but me Gimpy and cant even kickstart my own bikes:(

More pics ya HORE:redflip :redflip :redflip :nanana :redflip

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
SV996R said:
Mike is a woooosiiieeee and Josh is a Girlie man that wears his wifes thongs...:eek :eek

I would go but me Gimpy and cant even kickstart my own bikes:(

More pics ya HORE:redflip :redflip :redflip :nanana :redflip
upgrade to electric start;)

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Too short of notice!!! :slap

Yeah let's hit Belfair!!!

And yes, of course Jesus would ride a 1000... but what would he use for a brake marker, since most 1000 riders use Jesus for a brake marker? :laughing

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No doubt! on the electric start! But starting my 2 stroke is easier than that little 100 xr...

The xmas gift went over great, she opened a big box full of bike gear and said... Dirt bike gear... but I dont have a dirt bike..... then I opened the garage door... she just stood there with her jaw open.... anyway Malisa rode the bike yesterday too and likes it. Now I just need to get her set up too.

I've got more pics from gold bar, but their all from the gravel road we were on.. Ive got some good ones from the back yard xmas day I post when I get home tonight.

Belfair soon Jo........ get Josh kicked in the butt! and you too Mike. Pete and everyone who would like to play in the woods. Lets pick a warmer sunny weekend if possible, the kid didnt last too long in the cold weather.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts