Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
daRRenGSXR said:
:yawn

I tried to watch it but the server is slow as $hit.
+1

·
Registered
992 Posts
Download the movie.
The clip essentially shows a Civic swerve in the front of a bike. I am not even sure how and why that car swerved like that. If the biker had not hit that car then it would have hit the car on the right side.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, dont stream it, right click and save as.

·
Le Grande Fromage
112 Posts
Wow. Dude who swerved.. WTF? :shake Good to see others were quick to rush to her help tho (its a female rider)... Plus, the first chic to get there to help was pretty hot. :D

·
Le Grande Fromage
112 Posts
Found another server hosting the vid:
http://www.ridebehindvideos.com/videos/Accident20060210.wmv

Seems the person who was hit is actually one of the admins on socalsportbikes.info... Her injuries don't seem too serious, and the dude who swerved into her actually tried to blame HER for it, saying she hit him!

F'ing idiots.:confused

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
yeah wtf did that car swerve like that??:rant Hope the rider is okay, definitely not her fault, she was in her lane the whole time. If anyone hears more about this whole story post up.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Does she ride around with the camera on all the time, just in case she's in an accident? I guess that wouldn't be the worst idea. Could be done with a digital camera with a memory stick that you could erase or download after safe rides.

·
Registered
113 Posts
the girl says she just got the camera 1400$ for the set up, runs off a fanny pak.

i gotta commend her i think she did very well in trying to get around the car., i dont know if her left side was clear maybe she could have cut out and went around the car, but she picked going to the right and almost got past him.
she took the fall like a true rider.

i have nothing but true respect for her, reading the tread she had to deal with it all, jackass police and even the driver saying she caused the collision which even without the video would be a hard sell, so how does the driver explain he was facing the wrong direction when she collided with him.

in any event, glad she is okay, and her attitude is so dam admirable.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I believe on her personal website, she stated she uses it mainly for her daily commute. I've been wanting to get a bullet cam setup too for just such a reason. I'm tired of all the mindless drivers who apparently never see me.:rant

·
C.O.RN and No its not spelled CORN
3,088 Posts
All I saw was cleavage:laughing Seriously, WTF was up w/that civic, I would beat the shit out of the driver, and get it on tape too.

·
Heavy Metal
1,907 Posts
sportychick knows the gal in the vid...she posts up in the general trackday section sometimes...

otherwise you can find her on wristtwisters.com

i still don't get why the dumbass locked up the wheels and went to the left so hard....just didn't look like there was the need, makes me wonder

i did pick up a helmet/bullet cam...and vid cam, whole setup under $500 but i dunno about videotaping all my time on the street, evidence and what not:eek :laughing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts