Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ridin today..or tomorrow..tomorrow should be even nicer..like 50's...but i'm deff takin it out today (never thought i'd be during christmas break..lol...i love it...later all~Brandon

·
All in, double leveraged, no parachute!
1,247 Posts
Yeah bro, me and an R6-friend were out zipping around today too! It was so nice out, right up until the sun went down!

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
a few of us went out for a while, but yeah once the sun goes down...you gotta get your arse home!:D :laughing

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
ED_02R1 said:
a few of us went out for a while, but yeah once the sun goes down...you gotta get your arse home!:D :laughing
Yea tell me about it! When we got home last night, I couldn't feel my face or my hands!

Looks like we are going out again today!!! High of 57!!! Who would ever believe it's December!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Change of plans today, we never made it out! :( Maybe we will get lucky and have another day like these past two!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
KneeDRAGirl said:
Hey Heather! How are ya likin riding in the winter?
OMG I was freezing yesterday but it was so worth it. We all had a great time.. Wish you guys could have made it... maybe next time around. We are hoping for at least one more good day this week!

·
All in, double leveraged, no parachute!
1,247 Posts
Heather, I hate to break it to you, but ... The chances of those track hores riding in Winter aren't very good. I'd sooner expect to see Joe driving a GM product. :nanana

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you guys wanna get together one day for a ride..post it..and i'll get back to ya...i'm ridin today. Got no one to ride with..got bike in sept. need people to ride with..later ~Brandon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts