Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Moving in summer eh...how about HOT!!! FRIGGIN WAY HOT!!! Quite a few places to go ride..just depends how risky you are...twisties with blind turns..and sand on the road....traffic is like LA...but then again, it depends what part of town you are moving to...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i can deal with heat, i am over in florida right now, as well as sand, but traffic.....damn i hate traffic.......that sucks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rich,

Don't let Racerxgirl turn you off, things aren't that bad. Coming from the east coast, (DC area) traffic is not that bad unless your commuting up the 101 during rush/slow hour. As far as it being hot, you'll like the lack of humidity but it's still way hotter then FLA, but you just ride up north (twisties) to the Mountains and things cool down. The cycle life is hard to find, unlike the East coast but this forum helps out with finding rides.

Good Luck

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info, as long as there are some open roads and turns i'm good to go!! yeah the lack of humidity will be nice!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Howdy I just moved out from FL too.... let me tell you there might not be any humidity, but it still hits triple digits, and that's damn hott!!!!! It's funn out here though..... definately a whole different world from N. FL. I was living in Tallahassee for school.... you'll like it out here though

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well thats good to hear, i live in pensacola right now, looking forward to the move for sure. Pheonix is where i am moving to, or the surrounding area maybe.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry, do not think im telling you not to ride in arizona...but, you can ride with alot of different people check out phoenixsportbikeclub.com for club rides
and aztrackday.com
and aztracktime.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yea pretty much if you're moving to AZ you're coming to Phoenix or the surrounding area.... :p
I'm up in North Phoenix, Deer Valley area.... I'm a pilot so I'm close to the deer valley airport which is good for work.... what month are you thinking about coming out in, and what's bringing you out... have fun with the move.... long drive.... you'll get to know I-10..... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts