Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody own any of these? I was looking to get this one......

http://www.fieldsheer.com/products.php?display=x-pack

My main priorities are comfort and protection. A little help in the warmth section won't hurt either. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
i beg to differ. I have a Fieldsheer Air Blade jacket. It fits good, has good protection, & there isn't anything wrong with my zippers and i've had my jacket for 2 yrs now and wear it everytime i ride. I didn't notice any excessive tearing of anything.
But everybody has different experiences so mine was a good one.

--
Chris

·
Registered
404 Posts
I shoped for about two weeks and checked all the name brands. Ended up with a Joe Rocket 2003 comet and love it.:D

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Homeslice said:
All I know is, that chick in the link is hot!
Ditto !!!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Hey! That's the X-Pack jacket.

Now that it's starting to get chillier in the evenings around here, that jacket is tops in convenience. You can ride all day, and keep the liner in the backpack so you won't roast in the daytime heat.

Then, at night when the mercury drops, you can take the liner out of the backpack and zip it into the jacket, and you'll be toasty all night!

My wife has the Joe Rocket Revolution, and it has an integrated backpack also... and boy, did it come in handy (for her) recently. I froze. :(

That incident made me want to get the Joe Rocket Revolution for myself, but I hate 3/4 length jackets. That's why I'm lookin' to get the Fieldsheer X-Pack.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have owned my Fieldsheer leather Daytona jacket for 2 years now. I got it on sale for $169 from Brockton Cycles. It has worked great for me (no rips, tears, broken zippers, etc). I liked their product and prices so much that I recently bought a pair of their Sport leather pants for $160!!! I would definitely use their products again. (No wreck experience in either of them though..knock on wood)

-Nate...

:D

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info guys. I'll go by my dealer and try them on. :cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts