Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going to freeze my ass off but oh well, gotta get that dust off some how:laughing

anyone else riding to work?

·
Registered
714 Posts
:hi with 18 layers of clothes on. But I've been riding every other week or so for most of the winter. :nanana

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I rode yesterday about noon. It wasn't freezing, but it was a couple of degrees below "comfortable". I can't imagine how it would have been at 6:30. :eek

Be careful out there. I noticed the cagers are not used to seeing bikes this time of year.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
I rode to work today. Only my hands were frozen. Damn air vents. SO nice in the summer, so NOT nice in the winter. :)

·
Registered
675 Posts
im riding to drop my broken bike off at rmc if that counts.... wish i could actually RIDE it. :(

·
stupid people suck....
3,464 Posts
:hi frozen

·
Registered
392 Posts
Rode to work today, but I ride to work all the time. :) It was nice that the roads were dry though!

I rode yesterday out to Poulsbo and back. It was a bit brisk at 8:45 am, I must admit. The ride back that afternoon was a lot warmer.

Jimmie

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Nipples are permanently hard!!!

brrrrr

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
LauraLynne said:
one word: Gerbing

Just DO it! I can ride 365 days a year comfortably.
Your definition of comfortable and mine are COMPLETELY different. :)

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
mnewell said:
Rode to work today...

I wish I had my Mille back. This R6 feels like a toy.
Where's your mille? :confused

·
Registered
306 Posts
I didn't ride to work today, but had a friend come and get me at lunch and take me out... (was a 2 1/2 hour lunch...lol)

Even sitting on back was still fun for me...

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
Where's your mille? :confused
Mike's house. He has a buddy who is supposed to do some work to it (change the fork seals, fix the clutch, etc) but nothing has happened yet...

·
I wanna ride...
638 Posts
Drove to work and it was toasteee...aahhh:nanana Nice day for a ride though.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
yea!! That was fun commuting to work.. Even accident on i-5 tonight didnt bother me none.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts