Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
no longer riding, car enabled
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Doc took me off the bike for awhile do to too many head injuries.:D No wonder i'm fuckin crazy. Hey, why don't 1 of you rich fuckers buy me a car?:D

·
How do I work this thing?
3,716 Posts
Sean/shaun/shawn I miss you....come back to us!!!! (weeee...what was i saying???? too many beers tonight!)

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
You're doctor is just now figuring out your head isn't right?

What a second opinion?

You're ugly too! :redflip

·
The Vespanator
4,964 Posts
And his momma dresses him funny! :nanana

Seriously Sean (and YES, it's SEAN :p),

Really hate to hear it - you've had a really crummy run of luck this year huh? :( :shrug

Hang in there though! Like we talked about the other eve., at least it's winter now, so you'll have time to recover & get yourself back into shape for next spring. :thumb

Do I hear DEAL'S GAP SEASON OPENING TRIP! :toothy

·
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fuck yah, Kerry. I could use to let loose and fuck those damn doctors and prove them wrong once again:D

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
Hell yeah! I'll drink to that. Doctors...what the hell do they know? :draggin

·
The Vespanator
4,964 Posts
You know it! :D

(I'll be the one on the GoldWing bitching about those young punks passing them on the double-yellow...... :nanana)

·
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kerry_129 said:
Last one to the Overlook is a rotten egg! :banana

:draggin

if we bring Jack along, we can listen to another story of ( frontends don't tuck when your on the brakes at the apex:D )

Bring Dover along for comic relief.... and a place to put my dick when it gets tired warming my gas tank:p he"ll bend over for anybody!:crackup

·
How do I work this thing?
3,716 Posts
Damn those two need to lay off the redbull!

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
yamahaki3 said:

Bring Dover along for comic relief.... and a place to put my dick when it gets tired warming my gas tank:p he"ll bend over for anybody!:crackup

Oh Shit! You have topped yourself!

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
yamahaki3 said:
if we bring Jack along, we can listen to another story of ( frontends don't tuck when your on the brakes at the apex:D )

What can I say I learned everything I know from you :shrug

1 - 20 of 21 Posts