Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
That is awesome Huey I bet she had a blast. Maybe you should build a bike for her to race.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
StrickSVS said:
That is awesome Huey I bet she had a blast. Maybe you should build a bike for her to race.
She was offered our SV first... before I gave it too Matt Lynn.

She likes the thought of track days but the fear of getting stuffed by some kid trying to make a pass even Foggy couldn't of made makes her not want to race...

Hey whattabout this week? Looks like you may be coming over for stock SV clip-on's anyway! :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Anytime is good with me man. Just let me know what is good for you.

They need an all womens division in WERA. NOT because women can't beat the men. I think more women would race if they did not have to worry about ego-trippin guys stuffing them in to a corner.

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
Huey, it looks like your wife had a great time on her track day! Got to ride all those nice bikes!

I would love to get my wife on a track day. I believe that would help her confidence & skill level greatly, but she is so worried about all the other people out there.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hey Blue bring her along the next time a bunch of GSB guys head to the track. There would be plenty of people there to help her out and make her feel at home on the track.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
that means she is better than you are:redflip

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Looks like a blast, even though she's riding a Futura in that pic. Lardy sport tourers on the track:rolleyes: who in their right mind would want to.....oh yeah, that'd be me:redflip That's very freakin' cool!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts