·
Win if you can, finish if you can't
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up slackers? Here is my idea.

When: Saturday, January 10th @ 8:00pm
Where: My hizzle
Who: Whoever wants to come
What: I just got my copy of the kickass DVD highlighting the novice 600 class in WERA from the 2003 season. Bonar and Eng got little taste the other day. It is about an hour long, so bring your own DVDs to show off too. Anything to do with bikes will work. Race, stunts, shows, it is all accepted. If you feel like getting your drink on, more power to you. Bring it.

This is nothing formal. subtitle: I am not serving shit except entertainment. Ok, I might make that queso dip again....

:redflip

Ok, so who is in? Lets get a roll call. Post up if you can make it along with what DVD you are going to bring.

Sung, I expect to see that WSBK highlights video we watched at Jennings on your list of things to bring...:nanana

·
Registered
193 Posts
You making that queso dip? Sweet, I'll try to make it if I'm not working!

·
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I gotta work on Saturday Nite :(

·
Registered
193 Posts
Haha... actually u know what, I might not have a job by next saturday nite, so we'll see. Manager had asked if I could work tomorrow nite (useless shift) and I told her "I don't know"... Sunday/Monday are my only days off, but without telling me, she puts me on the schedule anyways for tomorrow nite... We'll see what happens

·
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, who is making it?

·
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You are. I'll get a brass pole...

Yeah, it is this weekend. PM me for directions...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.