·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I will be there if the ice is gone too.

DeeZ

·
Cycle Forums Top 10 Most Wanted:
1,557 Posts
Me 3--I'll definitly ride. I dont care if there's still snow around--as long as the streets are clear. Actually I'll be up there during the day too.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Eh hem, hey rocket scientist.... the lot ain't gonna be clear if the snow isn't gone.

DeeZ

·
Cycle Forums Top 10 Most Wanted:
1,557 Posts
Then lets get a bunch of hair dryers up there and start working :nanana :redflip

Would'nt this be a great idea-A truck with scorching hot filaments or lasers on it instead of a plow to melt snow instantly as it drives over it?

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I've also tried to invent something else that works kinda like your car window defroster (for the rear window, the wire type). But it will take some time.

DeeZ

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just drove over there. Dont come down by school. We got 12 in here and in the lot its all still there. Ill check daily and post info up if Wed is good!! We may move the Sonic meet to Sat about 12am or so. Let me know what you guys think. Cause by the looks of it even with it being upper 30's today it didnt melt shit here so I dont think Itll be safe to ride out here by thursday unless it gets really warm quick!!!

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Hell zuk, I'll help you fix up your house again. I am not gonna be too messed up cuz I gotta drive back home with my "date"

DeeZ

·
Registered
196 Posts
me fool

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
He wishes...what a friggin **** :nanana

·
Registered
196 Posts
stop lying girl you know you gonna be with me:nanana :redflip :redflip

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hampton is still a go today at 1pm. Take 64 west to exit 262B (mAgruder) Go to the 5th red light and sonic is there on your left. Any questions 817-658-5247 . High today 66 with west winds at about 10 mph.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.