Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear your wishes?

There are numerous times during the day when I wish I was a THONG tha THONG THONG THONG!!!! :D

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
that all the idiots would kill themselves instead of coming out of an accident unhurt, but the other person maimed or killed. :redflip

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
To win the lotto or have Ed McMahon visit me.....

Actually I just wish everything goes well for me and I can live my life to the fullest......

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Wish for unlimited wealth, and happyness.

Failing that, I'd take free trackdays wherever I want for the rest of my life. WOOOHOOO!

·
Registered
188 Posts
SoWeGa said:
I wish that I could have RoadAtlanta all to myself for one day.
Ditto...er but I would share it with ya!;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
SoWeGa said:
Well, hell. If you get RoadAtlanta, then I want the TWO loop, car- and people-free for a whole weekend. People can hang out at TWO, but noone else is allowed on the road.
:)
:cool

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
I wish for:

an RC51
lots of cash flow
health
a big ass new house

And;.....I wish I never had to wait on ungrateful tools ever again! :p

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
happiness

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
I wish that just one of these damn frogs I keep kissing would turn in to that mythical prince who is not gay not retarded and not emotionally/mentally defective...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Cars to be outlawed! Only motorcycles allowed on paved area's

Or atleaste a few times a day were cars can not be on the road during that time.

7-9AM 1-3PM 5-7PM ;)

·
Wrecker of Threads
311 Posts
VTR1000 full race version, hmmmmmmmm, and laguna seca alll to myself, whenever I want, I just LET the CART and WSBK, AMASBK guys race there :D

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
I wish i would feel better and then go to a tropical beach far away where its warm and sunny and you can lay on the beach and go swimming and not have tons of ppl around (just the bf of course) and just sit back and relax and not worry about getting to work on time and getting everything done at work and answering stupid ppls question and getting all my school projects done and study for tests etc.

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
miztress6 said:
I wish that just one of these damn frogs I keep kissing would turn in to that mythical prince who is not gay not retarded and not emotionally/mentally defective...
Good luck!! I'm married, and I never did find all that! LOL Just for shits and giggles you might want to switch teams?? :p

·
Registered
440 Posts
Wealth, to do as I please when I please. My choice of what bike I want to ride today, and to have just one day to chill and jam with all the great guitar players dead and alive.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
miztress6 said:
how about me? I got two outta three.:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts