Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get this party started Right!!!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What part of Kansas are you in 1fastbird?

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ZXLNT said:
Bone did u make it to Cassoday??
No man, I had things to do. I was thinking about hauling my hiney up there when I say you guys were organizing a ride but I didn't get around to it. How was it?

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!!
6,201 Posts
The-Bone said:
No man, I had things to do. I was thinking about hauling my hiney up there when I say you guys were organizing a ride but I didn't get around to it. How was it?

In 2 words, Freakin' windy. It kind of sucked, the ride part at least. We left here around 830 or so and took the back way down thru K4 and 177 thru Dover, Eskridge, Council Grove,etc. The wind must have been blowing 25-30 miles an hour the whole way down. It was blowing my bike around, making me do the ride straight while leaning thing. Once we turned South it was nice though to have the wind at our backs. Lots of guys there this time, a 1000 bikes I would guess. We took 18 people with us on the trip. Had one guy run out of gas just south of Council Grove. But a knife and a water bottle got us under way again.

It would have been a real nice ride except for the wind..

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZXLNT said:
Had one guy run out of gas just south of Council Grove. But a knife and a water bottle got us under way again.

Ok, I have to ask. Elaborate on this one for me. :confused

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!!
6,201 Posts
The-Bone said:
Ok, I have to ask. Elaborate on this one for me. :confused

Ah his ZX9R ran out of gas. The only bike that was easy to get the tank off was a Gixxer 1100. Couldn't get the fuel line over the end filter, so cut it off with my knife and drain the gas into my Aquafina water bottle I had with me. Worked like a charm. I think a water bottle is gonna be standard fare from now on..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Montana's Represented

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZXLNT said:
Ah his ZX9R ran out of gas. The only bike that was easy to get the tank off was a Gixxer 1100. Couldn't get the fuel line over the end filter, so cut it off with my knife and drain the gas into my Aquafina water bottle I had with me. Worked like a charm. I think a water bottle is gonna be standard fare from now on..
You guys are a bunch of MacGyver's :thumb

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1fastbird said:
I'm from over in Pittsburg Bone how's it going?
Hmm, I've always had plans to make it out there to Pittsburgh to see a friend.

I'm aight. And you? What's it like out there? Besides being a college town and all.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts