Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering...

1. On Rossi's leathers the top zipper strap, what does WLF mean??

2. Before Rossi's mounts his bike, he grabs the foot peg and crouches down. Is he stretching his leathers or praying??

Does anyone know the answers????

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
3,456 Posts
1. it's an abbreviation for something in italian like "for the pussy" or something

2. "talking" to the bike, it's a ritual he does everytime he gets on his bikes

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, Thanks Bishop:clap :thumb

·
Registered
866 Posts
I swear Rossi suffers from OCD. Have you guys seen the video showing his pre-race ritual? The one where he's getting suited up in the trailer. Everything has to be perfect. The way he lays his watch down on the counter, puts his shoes away, folds his towel. It's a trip.
And then his tics right before he mounts the bike. How he circles his pucks with his hands and stretching routine. Not to mention him picking his ass and nuts before every race.
Either OCD or very superstitious. But hey I guess that's what makes him what he is.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
Alot of professional athlete/racers go through some preritual thing.

Baseball players are so supersticious it's funny.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stinky said:
I swear Rossi suffers from OCD. Have you guys seen the video showing his pre-race ritual? The one where he's getting suited up in the trailer. Everything has to be perfect. The way he lays his watch down on the counter, puts his shoes away, folds his towel. It's a trip.
And then his tics right before he mounts the bike. How he circles his pucks with his hands and stretching routine. Not to mention him picking his ass and nuts before every race.
Either OCD or very superstitious. But hey I guess that's what makes him what he is.

Does anyone have this???????

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hannibal5150 said:
Does anyone have this???????
The video? I got it off of daidegas.net(?), but the last time I went there they don't work anymore.
I have one with his "tics" which is kinda funny, and then the one w/ him right before a race.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stinky said:
The video? I got it off of daidegas.net(?), but the last time I went there they don't work anymore.
I have one with his "tics" which is kinda funny, and then the one w/ him right before a race.

yeah the video, if it is possible to find it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts