Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
man was rob fast...ed bargey school must have been a big help. he was flying out there......man ,wow........well ,till he hit the hay bails.....im sure that coller bone will heal quickly.........get well fast so we can go at it again...........oh yea.......flyby might need some healing time too.......hows the ribs...........some of us didnt put dirt and scratches on our bikes:nanana .....other wise a fun time!!!! the food was good too;)

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
haybails 1

rob 0

you guys are gettin dangerous with all these track injuries.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Rob, I thought Tim had told everyone where the best motorcross lines were at Jennings, seriously hope your OK and get well soon.
If you need anything for the bike I have some spare stuff for the gixxr 6.

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
owwwwwwww. it hurts 10 times worse today. i didnt break any bones fortunately. unfortunately, i completey seperated my shoulder in the 4yth degree whatever that means. the xray showed the shoulder wayyy over here and my collar bone way way way over there. i did turn 2 1,24s an consistent 1,25s. i cannot wait to get healed. i think the gxer has some 1,22s in her. too bad i didnt let my brain or tires warm up in my last session. thanks robert moscow and family, john cohorn, and bill and anyone else for helping with my stuff at the track.

ps. nothing is cooler than coming out of a turn at like 100 an seeing johns front tire climbing as he pulls me down the straights.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
:rant I told you guys no accidents:rant But glad to hear that it isnt that bad. get well soon and holla if you need anything

Jason

·
Registered
897 Posts
Rob,
Glad to hear you are going to be OK. Really fast times. I am excited about Ed's school in February. Get well soon.
Tim

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Damn, we got a whole bunch of gimpy mofo's running around now for Christmas. :laughing

j/k Hope you get well soon Rob!

·
Registered
285 Posts
A couple more join the "My leg, my back, my leg and my back!" society that Drew and I have founded! Glad to hear that the injuries aren't too bad, and if you guys need anything, just holler.

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
Well that sucks... get better soon. I have separated my shoulder before... OW! What sucks is that I still have problems with that shoulder to this day.

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
Well ... I must add myself to the long list of "gimpy mofo's" as I crashed out during the Ed Bargy school!

Some sore bruised ribs, scratched up nose, scraped up elbows, sore jaw bla bla bla .... but the bike will be ready for the Ed Bargy school in Feb!

I am glad your not in too bad of shape Rob, but take it easy. Those shoulder injuries are a bitch and take a long time to heal correctly.

I took a bunch of video of Rob, Bill and John. I even have one of John wheeling out of turn 2 ... cool and one of Rob stuffing Bill on the inside of turn 11 ....sweet. Yes I have video of myself taking a nose dive in turn 10 as well, I slowed it way down so the effect is hightened to the delight of my wife ....

I will also post a picture of Rob's GSXR grazing in the hay, and of him sitting there looking confused wondering where the little birdies circling his head came from!

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pushmebabypullme said:
A couple more join the "My leg, my back, my leg and my back!" society that Drew and I have founded! .
wait a sec........... i thought i started the broken bone thing 1st:confused

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
I have also got some video of you on one wheel, Bill with no broken bones involved and one of John cruising down the paddock on one wheel and some stoppies etc... Lots of pictures and videos I could put on DVD or CD just let me know.

Also I have your pillows Bill .... I was going to bring them by D&D tomorrow but I could bring them anywhere ... 232-1215

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I told you guys about that dirt rider, DANGEROUS. Rob hope you get better so. I bet I can give you a run for your money now on the 100's , or it least give me a fighting chance!:crackup :nanana Well get better.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Rob...........GET WELL SOON!!!!

Robert COOL PIC'S!!!!:clap

You must post the one of you on da fiddy!!!

Here is a great shot of Rob.

I have one printed for you I will bring by your shop.

Later "Slow Ass" John

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts