Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far the govna has posted some great races.
5th in Expert HW solo 20
6th in A superstock
2nd in Expert clubman
Fastest lap so far 1:04.945.
Keep up the good work govna.......:clap

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just heard Rob DNF'ed the motard race, seems someone went sliding into him. Rob was O.K. from what I've heard but the other guy took a ride in the chopper.:(

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
hey guys. i am in hotlanta right now. long story short, first lap me and another guy tangle, he uses my back as a jump and getts pretty messed up. my head hurts, my back is killing me and my left arm is torn up but other than that im great. blake, i rode the thruxton in clubman and had a great race with a 650 hawk and a ktm motard.

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
Ouch .... shit amigo, that blows big time. Glad your OK though, being banged up sucks but better than the alternative :(

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
Rob, sorry to hear about that, hope you get better soon!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Damn Rob!!! I hope you get well soon. Very sorry to hear this, also very glad to hear such great results in your other races!!:thumb Get well soon!!! Keep us posted.

·
Registered
897 Posts
rotaxracer20 said:
hey guys. i am in hotlanta right now. long story short, first lap me and another guy tangle, he uses my back as a jump and getts pretty messed up. my head hurts, my back is killing me and my left arm is torn up but other than that im great. blake, i rode the thruxton in clubman and had a great race with a 650 hawk and a ktm motard.
Is your arm as bas as last years Easter Egg Hunt when that little girl boost faded your ass?????:nanana

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
choppertim said:
Is your arm as bas as last years Easter Egg Hunt when that little girl boost faded your ass?????:nanana

BWAHAHAHAHAHA...

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
rotaxracer20 said:
That Hawk was Henry Avello, he's very old and very slow... :D

Last I heard that guy that got lifeflighted wasn't hurt all that badly.

I'm glad to hear you're not hurt terribly bad. That was an ugly tangle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts