Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Just plain dumb

Votes: 6 50.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let see how everyone feels about the subject....

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
only in very limited situations where I can bail/hide in relativly short amounts of time. ( maybe a minute or 3, anything more, or if I don't know the roads, I'll take my licks.)

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
I won't run

Last time I saw a write up about people who run it was something like 90% chance of wrecking or getting caught
and 10% actually getting away.

Now riding and not knowing your being chased is another story. :D

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
i've run twice, pulled over twice... but the only times i'd run is pretty much on the interstate, but i judge each situation differently, weigh the odds of actually getting away, how much risk is involved to me and other people... first time me and a big group were coming home on 64 from the mountains being idiots and pass a cop running radar at like 130, we get on it and haul for about 20 minutes, then we see 4 cops on both sides of the interstate and figure they might have been for us so we keep flying, we get into richmond and realize one guy isn't with us anymore so i check my messages and its him, he's like "hey its me, i'm on the side of the interstate with like 10 cops i didn't want to run anymore so i pulled over when i saw the cops, they were pretty nice to me since i actually pulled over but they said they called the pursuit helicopter so i hope your in richmond", that was a stupid experience but thought it was kinda funny considering no one got hurt or ticketed... the second time was pretty much the same thing, hauling ass on the interstate and passed a cop and kept on going... but i dont feel guilty what so ever about running, the first time i ever pulled over the cop only pulled me to see if i would run and then chewed me out saying how he'd ticket me for this and that and straight up lied and said he'd get away with it in court because he's a cop, musta just lost a chase to a bike or something, the second time i pulled over b/c my friends were doing wheelies and i wasn't so i pulled over so they could get away, the cop said he couldn't tell bikes apart so he was going to ticket me for doing a wheelie, then he saw i had a motorcycle license and was blown away, he said the last 10 bikes he pulled didn't have a learners or anything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts