Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Dumb since I can hardly ride anyway.

Votes: 2 6.1%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see everyone opinion on this touchy subject....

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Do I have to go over this again...but I guess with age comes true experience....

How does it go? You must first be young and stupid...

I guess I will say that I have learned from my mistakes and from those that others have made...I, for one, am pulling over. If I am screwing off and get caught, I am taking my lumps like a man. Play with fire enough, you will get burned.

Ok, I am all cliched out...

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
Dumb....very very dumb. :shake

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I remeber your position on it avery. Deez, do a search on this, you'll see we've talked about it before.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good threads to look at, and I read the one about the guy that got caught doing 107/55... I meant to ask you what happened to the other guy who was wearing a long sleeve shirt and ran??? Oh that's right....NOTHING because I went later and rode Jarrod's bike home!!! HAHA FTP!!!!!!:redflip

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And that was with the other cop's "waiting" on me!!! FTP they ain't shit!

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
Old topic

Avery said:
Dumb....very very dumb. :shake
Hey, Avery, haven't we been here before only a short while ago? This topic was ran in the ground about two months ago, on several different threads, in different forums.

When you gonna bring that Supercharged Crown Vic out to play?

I kid, I kid.

Running: Stupidist idea ever.

One thing Avery and I agree on. :p

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Re: Old topic

Hatchman said:

Among others of us....don't worry, survival of the fittest...the turns and police will weed out the ones that don't need to go on...

And yeah, eventually you will be caught, and by then they will prolly have a long list of your wrong doings and will know all about you...might even stop by your house to pick you up...they've been known to do it in the past.

And oh yeah...

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
:shrug :shake I give up...:shrug :shake

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
Re: Old topic

Hatchman said:
Hey, Avery, haven't we been here before only a short while ago? This topic was ran in the ground about two months ago, on several different threads, in different forums.

When you gonna bring that Supercharged Crown Vic out to play?

I kid, I kid.

I didn't bring it up man. The troll did. :shrug :redflip

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey wussup Avery? What's with the troll thing man? Are you trying to say I am not a "true" rider because I don't ride the way you do? Would you called the now passed on Ghost Rider a troll? What's your deal man, can't take it that someone doesn't share your wise beliefs and follows you in your pure heart?

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Ok...now this thread can be deleted......

·
Registered
854 Posts
DeeZR6 said:
"Urban Outlaws ride all year, unlike 99% of all other motorcyclists"
just a thought, if you want to be taken seriously, you might want to take ignorant statements like this outta your sig.

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
DeeZR6 said:
Hey wussup Avery? What's with the troll thing man? Are you trying to say I am not a "true" rider because I don't ride the way you do? Would you called the now passed on Ghost Rider a troll? What's your deal man, can't take it that someone doesn't share your wise beliefs and follows you in your pure heart?
Being a troll has nothing to do with the way you ride. Ghost Rider was a squid...not a troll. :redflip

A troll is someone who keeps rehashing old debates that do nothing but cause flaming and arguing. This was a topic that has been debated TOO many times. We just had one in this very forum not long ago. :deadhorse

BTW, nice rebuttal even though you took my post entirely wrong. Proves someone can disagree w/o resorting to flaming and name calling. :eek:hyeah

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
1BAD51 said:
just a thought, if you want to be taken seriously, you might want to take ignorant statements like this outta your sig.
Since we are hitting up the signature now...can I add a few?:p

"Fast as cop can be, he'll never catch me!"
He can, and he probably will....

"Urban Outlaws ride all year, unlike 99% of all other motorcyclists"
I would be riding right now, if I ever get my bike back....

"Wow, for a second there you must have thought passing me would have been a good idea!"
I belive I already pulled away from you while doing the rumble!

"I don't like wasting my tires so I use them one at a time"
Actually, by raising the front wheel, that would tend to put more weight on the rear, therefore wearing it quicker, the similer effect is applied to stoppies, or you might just make some flatspots, which will result in a possability of headshakes....

Ok dude, just giving ya shit!

:shit :crackup

1 - 20 of 37 Posts