Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Whoa, Black Betty...bam-ba-lam
14,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Predictions:

Big Boy class:
1. RC(has momentum and confidence in his corner)
2. IT(tired of not getting any respect from Reed)
3. CR(gets parked by IT after an aggressive pass)
Stewart's confidence has been lessened by the GOAT and he crashes while pushing it in practice to prove a point.

Young Pro and Old Sandbagger class:
1. Langston(has momentum and confidence from AIII)
2. Villopoto(finally gets a good start and stays fall free)
3. Andrew Short(he's hungry but gets parked by LL Cool G)

Here's the 3-d track layout for San Diego

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
250/450/The Big 'Un's:
1. RC Think he might be starting to do the Rossi voodoo mind games on Bubba.
2. Stewart He's still damn fast if he gets the holeshot.
3. CR/IT Depends on which one is having a better night

125/250/The Chitlins':
1. Ramsey Hey, I ride KTM's, gimme a break
2. Langston 'Nuff said.
3. Short

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
OoOOo that track looks like it will be fun to watch. Like the step-up at the end of the whoops and step-down out of the turn.

1. JS
2. RC
3. IT.

·
Registered
387 Posts
a13x said:
OoOOo that track looks like it will be fun to watch. Like the step-up at the end of the whoops and step-down out of the turn.

1. JS
2. RC
3. IT.

bets on which riders take the left side of the step down w/ no lip and just WFO's the throttle into the flat?

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
This track looks fast and technical. I am going:
Bubba
RC
Reed
Tedesco

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
What Network is airing the race @ what time?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Speed Channel airs the previous race's Lites class on Saturdays at 6 I believe and then the current race's Supercross airs on Sunday at 6.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Hey I also found it airing on Channel 5 @ 11am on Sunday

Speed :doublefin

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
YOu might want to put a spoiler alert in there Trip..;)

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
SquidwardKX said:
Predictions:

Stewart's confidence has been lessened by the GOAT and he crashes while pushing it in practice to prove a point.

Hey, man.....you are mighty quiet! No Threads on the race from you or anything.:confused :confused :confused

If Ricky won the race that would be the first thing that you would have done!!!!! :laughing

Mighty quiet in here!!!!! (crickets chirping)

If you want to re-edit your post. We won't say anyting...;)

It's OK, I started one for you! :D

·
14,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Re: San Diego SX

Triple xXx said:
Hey, man.....you are mighty quiet! No Threads on the race from you or anything.:confused :confused :confused

If Ricky won the race that would be the first thing that you would have done!!!!! :laughing

Mighty quiet in here!!!!! (crickets chirping)

If you want to re-edit your post. We won't say anyting...;)

It's OK, I started one for you! :D
Actually, I haven't really been on since the race. Stewart put in one helluva ride. RC and JS were truly running their own race in San Diego. I love that this is going to be a down to the wire series. That's a first in a long time.

As much as I hate to admit it, I chuckled a bit about McGrath punting Stewart out of the first turn. It looked like it could have been a hard-charging accident, but I think it was more of a payback. There was a good bit of bump and run being employed in that first heat. Tedesco bangs Reed, Reed bangs Tedesco then Bubba parked Reed thinking it was Chad that had punted him in the first turn. IMO it was a great night of racing in that class.....I would have liked to see Reed be in the mix in the main, but he just didn't have the speed of RC and Bubba. That was a nice block pass by Stewart in the main as well. That was some hard clean racing between those two.

Can't wait for the next round, this is the best SX series yet....we're finally getting the show that we were promised last year. :clap

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Great Race, watched the whole thing on CBS. It was weird to watch it on CBS though, I usually catch it on Speed but Speed was airing it late that afternoon.

It was funny seeing Bubba getting stuffed in the Heat race :laughing What did he expect, Bubba was all like "I don't understand why he did that" RIGHT! Far play Bubba :nanana

The Ricky-Bubba show was almost like the Sete-Rossi show. Bubba stalked Ricky until the end then made the pass for the win, sound familiar? :p I could see that Bubba was faster than Ricky in getting the bike turned around and ready to shoot out the corner Ricky was passed in, I saw that move coming.

Good racing...

Btw I believe I am hooked on watching the series now, I have not watched motorcross in the past.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Re: Re: Re: San Diego SX

SquidwardKX said:
Actually, I haven't really been on since the race. Stewart put in one helluva ride. RC and JS were truly running their own race in San Diego. I love that this is going to be a down to the wire series. That's a first in a long time.

As much as I hate to admit it, I chuckled a bit about McGrath punting Stewart out of the first turn. It looked like it could have been a hard-charging accident, but I think it was more of a payback. There was a good bit of bump and run being employed in that first heat. Tedesco bangs Reed, Reed bangs Tedesco then Bubba parked Reed thinking it was Chad that had punted him in the first turn. IMO it was a great night of racing in that class.....I would have liked to see Reed be in the mix in the main, but he just didn't have the speed of RC and Bubba. That was a nice block pass by Stewart in the main as well. That was some hard clean racing between those two.

Can't wait for the next round, this is the best SX series yet....we're finally getting the show that we were promised last year. :clap
Hey, Do you know how the points system works?

How many for 1st, 2nd etc.

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
1st - 25
2nd - 22

that's all that really matters i think lol

i cant wait for april - 2 weekends in a row i get to go to supercross in houston then dallas - yo Squidward, you gonna be there?

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Did anybody notice Jermey Mcgrath post interview, he did not give Honda any thanks at all? Is there some bad feelings there?

·
14,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Reyndogg said:
1st - 25
2nd - 22

that's all that really matters i think lol

i cant wait for april - 2 weekends in a row i get to go to supercross in houston then dallas - yo Squidward, you gonna be there?
I'm definitely going to be there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts