Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants to come by the house I am having a bon-fire in the driveway. I know kinda redneckish but we are in the south. Come on by about 7ish or so and stay till we run out of wood. If you come and you are able, bring some extra firewood and this is a BYOB. Nothin crazy just a good ole' time hangin outon a Sat night. Everyone is welcome. Topless women get free drinks.:crackup like this will happen huh Richard

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
why does everything have to be happening this saturday??? I wanna do it all!

Sorry, won't be able to make it (unless it goes until late late late)

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like i said it will start around 7ish and go till the fire goes out.(bring extra firewood) if you can it will probably go till 12-1 or so and byob and a chair if you would like to sit down any call if you have questions

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
is this in Gulf Breeze? caz I'm not really sure about Bon Fire thing in the city??

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
OK, Yogi! should I bring the marsh mellows too.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don, if you would like marshmellows are fine. are you fer sure coming or just yappin?

Rich, I hearya and I know the feeling maybe next time

Anybody else plan on coming

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Thanks Jason

hope it wasn't to cold of a ride home Jimmy.

·
Registered
445 Posts
man i went to jj's and had a few drinks to warm me up and it was still cold ass hell on the ride home:confused

·
Registered
751 Posts
Cows will keep you warm.. :) Leathers are great for cold weather riding, short of that, even a rain suit will do, whatever keeps the wind from blowing through your clothes.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it was a great time last night pretty relaxing if you ask me. I have a pair of winter pants that will protect you from wind and rain for sale. $100 look at classified section

1 - 16 of 16 Posts